Visvim S/S 08

PAND

Kiefer Hi Mayan.

I need these..

Anybody want to proxy a pair for me?

Size 9, white or blue.

visvim-board-shorts-1.jpg

Visvim just released some board shorts to get you prepared for the summer months. It has a mesh insert and comes in 3 different colorways: red, gray, and dark gray. Consistent with Visvim’s subtle style, all of them have light and simple checkered designs that doesn’t scream for attention.

eh?

anyone know the deal with the laces on the fbt ancestor? why are they so long? the sales dude said you suppose to cut them according to how long you want them to be? true desu ka?

I just tie them up and let them hang... adds a nice touch to the sloppy look of the shoe..

^^^I cut a little bit off the laces on mine, they were just too long. Sold them though, and now I kinda regret it. Damn those shoes are comfy, they feel like socks.

The FBT is seriously the closest a person can come to feeling like they're not even wearing shoes... A combination of the weight, last shape, elk skin upper make it the most comfortable shoe ever..

The FBT is seriously the closest a person can come to feeling like they're not even wearing shoes... A combination of the weight, last shape, elk skin upper make it the most comfortable shoe ever..

I think more so the Folk series then the regular FBT, a Nike Free offering is obviously only good in certain settings but I think it goes beyond a Folk FBT in comfort haha.

Apparently Hong Kong FIL is re-releasing the Bearfoot Shaman as well today (Friday, July 11th)

I think more so the Folk series then the regular FBT, a Nike Free offering is obviously only good in certain settings but I think it goes beyond a Folk FBT in comfort haha.

Apparently Hong Kong FIL is re-releasing the Bearfoot Shaman as well today (Friday, July 11th)

I bought both the ancestor and hockneys and I think the hockneys are the closest to feel like not wearing anything on your feet. The feel of the soft elk and simple outsole is amazing

I know I've arrived to the show very late, but I'm looking for a decent backpack and I think the Ballistic 20 might qualify. I don't really know much about the brand (the shoes don't do it for me at all) but the bags seem to look well made and subtle, and who better to ask than this thread.

I'm very hard on bags - I bought a Stussy/Turntable Labs pack before christmas and it's already falling apart. On the other hand, my old Boblbee was bought in 2000 and despite a new shell is still holding up well, so I'm looking for something with that kind of build quality etc.

Is Visvim's shit that together? Will a Ballistic 20 have enough room for a macbook, a couple of large wallets for cables etc, plus room for a sweater? How about that plus whatever you'd need on a plane? Would the 25 be better?

Finally, is it still possible to buy one, or do I have to wait for A/W now?

just to throw in my 2 cents. i bought a visvim e-cat messenger at the FIL store in HK. the material of the ballistic nylon and elk leather was great quality. but after 2 weeks, the threading on one of the straps started coming undone. it wasn't like i loaded the bag with bricks or anything either. i just used it to carry normal stuff like an umbrella, ipod, and some guidebooks as i went around china and south korea. the guys at the FIL store were willing to switch it out but they had to have their buyer inspect the bag first and he wasn't coming until a week after i left HK. so i just had a seamstress repair the threading. it's good as new, but for all the talk of quality with visvim bags and paying about $350 USD, i expected more... not to have it fall apart after 2 weeks. you might be better off getting something like a tumi bag for work since its a better value and they have a lifetime guarantee.

Union LA just got in the Mess Shorts, but for $275. Fucking weak dollar makes worse already exorbitant prices. Also, the inseam is longer in person than it appears to those pics floating around, which I don't dig. I got a pair of Michael Bastian MII cord shorts ons sale for half that, instead.