Visvim S/S 08

PAND

There's a new Ballistic 20 releasing as part of FIL Hong Kong's 1st Anniversary upcoming later this month.

Think G1950 x Visvim K Pack style on a Ballistic 20 with checkered bottom (instead of the obvious elk).

Looks pretty dope, no pics though

Yeah well done on posting pics of stuff which is already readily available. Check Star-J, Aceweb, Cliffedge, Conceptshop even JP auctions. Bringing nothing new to the table.

Are you going to start dickriding Visvim now? like you did W)taps? Oh master of streetwear (re: blog)... lets not forget you pioneered the whole pinroll thing.

Starting to really feel the Visvim E-Cat messenger bags.

How much do they go for, roughly?

http://www.supplystore.com.au/img/news/msngerbagfeb.jpg

Specifically that one. Would be great if anyone knew the Supply, Sydney AU price, but basically looking for a ballpark figure.

Would far prefer the previous seasons ones, all black with the simple, subtle Visvim patch. That or the Visvim X Undercover one. Pity I don't know how to work Yahoo.jp.

im a 13 in nike air maxes and my foot is long but isn't very wide. And to clarify are they making fbts in a size 12 this season?

im a sz 13 in airmaxes and dunks, but sz 12 visvim's fit me just fine, and same deal as you, long foot, but not very wide.

Specifically that one. Would be great if anyone knew the Supply, Sydney AU price, but basically looking for a ballpark figure.

Would far prefer the previous seasons ones, all black with the simple, subtle Visvim patch. That or the Visvim X Undercover one. Pity I don't know how to work Yahoo.jp.

I dont know what the prices are like over in oz, but I would imagine the e-cat to be around $500(aus) or more, thats just a rough guess though.

From Hide-San. These do run narrower than I even remember, and if that results in pain, I might regrettably sell them. Also, I still wish I'd gotten the patent G-Line joints last year which, although weren't that cool, for $216, would've allayed my fears about wearing down these, which I paid significantly more for. I much prefer them to the Folk version, which looks very conventional for the $100 additional. Handling them wierdly arouses me...

Hockney1.jpg

From Hide-San. These do run narrower than I even remember, and if that results in pain, I might regrettably sell them. Also, I still wish I'd gotten the patent G-Line joints last year which, although weren't that cool, for $216, would've allayed my fears about wearing down these, which I paid significantly more for. I much prefer them to the Folk version, which looks very conventional for the $100 additional. Handling them wierdly arouses me...

Hockney1.jpg

I want those bad and I too regret passing on the patent sausalito's.

Anyone know where I can find these in SoCal? I really need to check out Union and see what's available.

4/23(WED)

V10000501 VIRGIL BOOTS-FOLK (F.I.L. EXCLUSIVE)

4/24(THU)

VS0000554 FLUXUS 00 dameged-1

VS0000555 FLUXUS 01 dameged-1

VS0000556 FLUXUS 02 dameged-1

VS0000557 FLUXUS 03 dameged-1

VS0000558 FLUXUS 04 dameged-1

VS0000559 FLUXUS 05 dameged-1

VS0000560 FLUXUS 07 dameged-1

VS0000596 FLUXUS 00 BLACK dameged-1

VS0000597 FLUXUS 01 BLACK dameged-1

VS0000598 FLUXUS 02 BLACK dameged-1

VS0000599 FLUXUS 03 BLACK dameged-1

VS0000600 FLUXUS 04 BLACK dameged-1

VS0000601 FLUXUS 05 BLACK dameged-1

VS0000602 FLUXUS 07 BLACK dameged-1

VS0000618 3/4 CHINO PANTS (GIZA)

VS0000624 MESS PANTS (GIZA)

VS0000635 ULTIMATE WELLER S/S (SEAISLAND)

VS0000647 POCKET TEE S/S (GIZA45)

VS0000648 POCKET TEE L/S (GIZA45)

VS0000649 BASIC WELLER S/S (GIZA45)

VS0000682 SAGA SHIRT S/S

VS0000684 5-NATION B.D. S/S

VS0000690 TROPICAL COMBAT JACKET

VS0000692 BRITTANY CREW WINDSTOPPER

VS0000693 BRITTANY HOODIE WINDSTOPPER

4/25(FRI)

VA0000154 BALLISTIC E-CAT 18

VA0000155 BALLISTIC E-CAT 28

4/26(SAT)

V10000601 FOLEY-FOLK (F.I.L. EXCLUSIVE)※再入荷

G00000008 G. FBT-DPM

Not sure if you found out yet but if you really want to know you could call Union, I know for sure they have it in stock.