Visvim S/S 08

PAND

^yeah that's what they said initially. I don't think they would just randomly give accounts the Lhamos, they must have at least made an order for em. I recall one staff from Surrendered mentioned that would be only around 3 items for Folk, he could have been referring to the Folk products available for order for international accounts, not too sure thou.

IMG_3620.jpg

(picture taken from votefornara)

Found it! This was the shirt I mentioned earlier, if anyone has season info and any possible stockists I would appreciate it. I pm'd the seller these questions but thought it would be good to put in this thread where I could get more responses.

Found it! This was the shirt I mentioned earlier, if anyone has season info and any possible stockists I would appreciate it. I pm'd the seller these questions but thought it would be good to put in this thread where I could get more responses.

SS07,most likely sold out now. Again you can always try Yahoo Auctions JP or try to search through Rakuten.

Lakota Button Down

f0010106_0652.jpg

how much are these or the blak ones at APC?

$270. As close as I've seen recently to the good ol' days (2-3 years ago) when Undftd sold Kiefers for $190 and Hockneys for $216 and some styles want on sale even from that price. If I knew then what I know now...

Midtown is 100% legit.

I have bought both visvim and w)taps from him before and his service is great.

Fast shipping. Legit product. Everything exactly as pictured.

If i remember correctly, if you ask he will knock a few bucks off the shipping price...

I wear a 13 in air max 90s and other nike running shoes like structures and ari max 1s. And to my knoledge visvim fbts run big so much so that you can size down. After looking into i found that this is true but they only make fbts up to a size 11. But some people have told me that they are going to start making FBTs in a size 12. Is this true/?

I wear a 13 in air max 90s and other nike running shoes like structures and ari max 1s. And to my knoledge visvim fbts run big so much so that you can size down. After looking into i found that this is true but they only make fbts up to a size 11. But some people have told me that they are going to start making FBTs in a size 12. Is this true/?

You can't size down two on FBT's...

I am a 9.5 in all my nike's and my FBT's are size 9, my logans are also 9. The inside sleeve thing on my FBT's is a bit of a hinderance even, I could probably wear my true size. I have no idea if they are making size 12's or not, don't size down two...

You can't size down two on FBT's...

I am a 9.5 in all my nike's and my FBT's are size 9, my logans are also 9. The inside sleeve thing on my FBT's is a bit of a hinderance even, I could probably wear my true size. I have no idea if they are making size 12's or not, don't size down two...

i wasnt even considering sizing down two, i was just looking to confirm that i could size down one and if there was any truth to the "rumor" of visvim making size 12 fbts

^argh! it's always gotta be a size 9. I've been waiting for 8s for the longest time. :(

fearitself: starting this season there is a US12. I'm an 8.5 in pretty much everything, I'm an 8 in everything Visvim, althou this may not hold true for everybody, depends on how wide your feet is, particularly when it comes to Hockneys.

4/3(thu)

Vs0000603 fluxus 00 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000604 fluxus 01 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000605 fluxus 02 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000606 fluxus 03 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000607 fluxus 04 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000608 fluxus 05 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000609 fluxus 07 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000619 saga Chino (giza)

Vs0000629 sublig. Essential Tee (luxsic)

Vs0000630 sublig. Essential Boxer (luxsic)

Vs0000636 ultimate Sweat Crew (seaisland)

Vs0000637 ultimate Hoodie F/z (seaisland)

Vs0000639 d.scoop Tee S/s (luxsic)

Vs0000641 d.scoop Tee V-neck S/s (luxsic)

Vs0000643 d.scoop Henley S/s (luxsic)

Vs0000676 shigatse Shirt S/s (giza)

Vs0000680 shigatse Shirt S/s

Va0000137 engineer Cap Veggie

4/4(fri)

V00005502 logan Lo Canvas

Guest Bazzie

Doe's anyone here know if Union-ny is still stocking the lhamo-folk and how much?

I know there's a number on there website but have they got a email address? Also is there anywhere else in NY they might sell the lhamo-folk?

Thanks

Lots of new G-Line stuff previewed in an interview with Complex. What intrigues me most is the Folk looking boots in the back in the first picture though. Solid red backpack and E-Cat are kind of bleh. SS shirt is nice. FBT is interesting.

http://www.complex.com/blogs/2008/03/31/brand-profile-visvims-rise-to-power/#more-10906

gfbtnl7.jpg

gsagashirtpq1.jpg

aprilmayvisvimluggagehk1.jpg

Lots of new G-Line stuff previewed in an interview with Complex. What intrigues me most is the Folk looking boots in the back in the first picture though. quote]

hiroki_mg_5425.jpg

Is hiroki teh same size of Bilbo Baggins? Those boots look like some sz 15 stompers.

^ I actually like the Red Ballistic 20s, pretty neat. Ooh Buckminsters for SS08? and are those boot HN holding some sorta 7 hole variation? plus that blue thing at the heel looks nasty. Looks like both are Folk versions, which would mean they'll be very very comfortable and very very expensive :(

fearitself: starting this season there is a US12. I'm an 8.5 in pretty much everything, I'm an 8 in everything Visvim, althou this may not hold true for everybody, depends on how wide your feet is, particularly when it comes to Hockneys.

Why? Do Hockney's run larger or smaller than normal Visvim sizing?

Vs0000603 fluxus 00 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000604 fluxus 01 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000605 fluxus 02 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000606 fluxus 03 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000607 fluxus 04 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000608 fluxus 05 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Vs0000609 fluxus 07 Black/black Unwashed 12oz

Are these all different fits of the same style raw, black denim?

im a 13 in nike air maxes and my foot is long but isn't very wide. And to clarify are they making fbts in a size 12 this season?
from Hideout:

12 March 2008

VISVIM

New styles from SS08 going into our store Friday and Saturday. US 12 has now been added to Visvim's size line-up!

Why? Do Hockney's run larger or smaller than normal Visvim sizing?

Are these all different fits of the same style raw, black denim?

From my experience,narrower.

Yes, different cuts only.

From the lookbook:

00 - Heritage Straight With Selvedge

01 - Classic Straight With Selvedge (501 cut)

02 - Basic Tapered With No Selvedge

03 - Basic Slim With No Selvedge

04 - Super Slim With No Selvedge

05 - Classic Tapered With Selvedge (505 cut)

07 - Women's Slim With No Selvedge