Supreme - Zara - H&M - Ray Ban - CYC - MORE LOOK

amo te

Ok, cleaning out the closet and hopefully getting some quick funds before the holiday season.

All items are 100% authentic guaranteed.

I know I don't have any feedback on here, but I have done lots of deals on ISS and eBay.

All prices INCLUDE shipping within the US. All I ask is that you add 4% to the final price to cover Paypal fees. If you live international, please PM me for a shipping rate.

I ship USPS Priority 2-3 day with Delivery Confirmation. I tend to ship the day of or the day after payment is received; depending on how swamped with work or when payment is received.

Next up is a Dark Brown CYC Sweatshirt that I bought from another member on here (todesengel). I'm just going to use his description because it was really good:

Up first is a Blank supreme pullover from the CYC sample sale. You guys know how awesome this stuff is. Signature CYC details include horizontal weave across chest, long cuffs, tight neck hole and incredibly warm/soft fabric. Worn twice and washed once, this thing is in almost the exact same condition as when I bought it. There are two very small holes on the sleeve, which are barely noticable (see pics). These were there when I bought it. Inside tag says supreme, as does small outside tag. The main tag has been torn off, it was like this when it was purchased. The color is dark brown, and there are no stains or visible signs of wear. The size tag has been torn off, but given the other CYC stuff I have I would guess this is a size L. A-A is 19", P-P is 22". Other measuremens on request.

$50.00 Shipped + fees

4l5u043.jpg

4mjqds7.jpg

62s71g5.jpg

64498ww.jpg

Next is a Supreme x Fila headband. I wore this like 3 or 4 times casually. Never wore it out or did anything athletic in it. I bought it on a whim and it isn't really my style.

$12.00 Shipped + fees

000_0041.jpg

Ray Ban Wayfarers. Classic model, not the Wayfarer II. 52mm. I bought these last summer and wore them a few times over the summer. Paid over $130.00 for these..

$70.00 Shipped + fees

000_0042.jpg

000_0043.jpg

000_0045.jpg

I bought this KREW hoodie a couple years ago. Really nice fitting hoodie. Fits like a true medium. Slimish fit. Some yellowing on inside around the back of the neck. But this should come out with a nice, warm wash. This has been in storage for a LONG time, so the yellowing is probably just from sitting in the closet unprotected. Retailed for $60.00.

$20.00 Shipped + fees

000_0063.jpg

These Zara jeans are from their "Gold Label." I bought these in Cannes, France and fell in love with them immediately. Nice, dark indigo with a gold patch and metal "Gold Label" branding on back right pocket. They are wrinkled from being stored in the bottom of a tupperware container. The wrinkles will iron out. I wore these 3 times tops, never washed. The top button fell off because I'm an idiot, but it WILL be included. The original stiching is still intact and putting the button back on will be a 5 minute fix. Also, the bottom button is coming loose but once again, easy fix ..

Size 32x34. Fits more like a true 33" waist.

$45.00 Shipped

000_0059.jpg

000_0060.jpg

I purchased these white Zara jeans from the same store in Cannes. They are a slim fit model and they look AMAZING with some boat shoes. I wore these 4 times casually. Great looking pair of jeans for a great price. These would also be a good pair of jeans to try a dying project or something ...

Size 34x34. Fits true.

000_0055.jpg

000_0057.jpg

000_0058.jpg

Next is a couple H&M shirts. The white v-neck has been worn and washed once. Tagged Large, fiits like a slim Medium. The purple t-shirt has been worn 5 times max and washed once. Tagged Large, fits like a true medium. Both are really nice, light, flattering shirts ..

$12.00 Shipped each or $20.00 Shipped for both + fees

000_0064.jpg

000_0065.jpg