Morrissey Shirts(as seen in Post Your Creations!)

ChadM

Hey everyone, I posted these in the post your creations thread. Anyways, here are the details.

The image from the shirt is a pretty obscure English poster from 1988. It's Morrissey's first solo show at the Wolverhampton Civic Hall. I am a big Moz fan and I haven't really liked any tour shirts in recent years, so I made these!

-Limited to 125 pieces.

-Hand numbered.

-Premium slim fit, t-shirt.

-Oversized water based print.

-Printed tag.

-White or Black.

-Sizes S-XL.

-Measurements(roughly):

Pit to pit Length(top back back collar to hem)

S: 43.5cm 69cm

M: 48cm 73cm

L: 52.5cm 76cm

XL: 55.5cm 78cm

-$35 shipped within the United States, $45 elsewhere.

UPDATE 8/21/08 XL's are on SALE for $20 shipped in the US and $25 International.

-To purchase, simply email me at [email protected] and I will send you an invoice or local pick up.

Ellie_Mozz.jpg

chad035_1000.jpg

chad040_1000.jpg

I spent a lot of time making sure these came out perfectly and there is a lot of attention to detail. Hopefully you guys like them!

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Thanks,

Chad

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where are you located?

I have alot of old Moz shirts...any interest in doing some others?

I like it, but I don't know if it's worth $35

I am located in Tampa, Florida! And after these sell, I would love to do some others!

I'd like to thank everyone for their interest and also all the people who have already purchased one.

As for not being worth $35, I felt that $35(including shipping) is a pretty reasonable price considering that the tour shirts were going for $35-45 for a simple text print on a cheap shirt. These shirts were printed by a place that does some super high end shirts for some well known brands that are popular on sufu and I assure you they are of the same quality.

It took me a while to source a shirt that I was happy with so I would rather not give out the details, but I can tell you that they fit similar to AA tees, yet they wear better in that they don't "blow out" after a days wear and they don't shrink weird.

hopefully this answers any questions so far...I appreciate the support!

oh yeah, the girl in the photo is around 5'7-8 and is wearing Medium in the photo, but shes pretty skinny!

Hey everyone, I've decided to have a little Christmas/New Years Sale. From now, 5:00PM Eastern Standard time December 24th until 11:59 PM December 31st all shirts will be marked down $10. That means US orders will be $25 shipped and Everywhere else in the world will be $35 shipped. I'm running low on smaller sizes, but I'm going to offer XL's for $20 during this time period!

Anyways, contact me with any questions!

Thanks,

Chad