FS: Kicking Mule Rockers SZ. 25x34 $75

caelum

Hi, I have a pair of Kicking Mule Rockers for sale; as far as sizing goes, it is tagged 32 length, but it is widely acknowledged as a mistake it is 34. Your $75 ($275 Retail) includes shipping within the US. Paypal fees extra.

When I got these straight out of the box, the waist was around 26.25; I've worn it for 2 days (to test the stretching), and these are the current measurements:

Waist: 27.75

Inseam: 34

Front Rise: 9.5

Back Rise: 13

Thigh: 10

Knee: 6.85

Leg Opening: 6.15

The denim is made from Zimbabwe cotton, dyed with natural indigo, and all the construction is done in Okayama, Japan. As far as the acutal quality goes, it does trump the other skinny jeans that I own, and I do value (not on a personal subjective level) to have higher secondary value than what I am asking. However, I paid this amount for them, and will sell them for the same.

Rise is noticeably higher than other jeans, thighs are pretty straight. The one thing that is worth mentioning given the sizing is that the taper is very tight.

Overall, they are tighter than APC Cures in 25; the upper is somewhat straight, fits more like APC's and Dior's, while the lower is more like Julian Reds. I would keep these but they stretched more than I had anticipated as you can see.

Three days of use; no visual wear.

DSC00695.JPG

DSC00697.JPG

DSC00699.JPG

DSC00702.JPG