UFO's/Extraterrestials/Aliens

soraanaam

I wonder how they are able to even remain conscious moving at such speeds with their big heads. . I don't recall what it was related to but whatever UFO craft is made of acts as a portable black hole - I'm probably entirely off.

you know, back in the day when the first trains were created, scientists thought that no human being could ride a vehicle whose speed was over 40mph because it would do damage to the brain of people riding it, kinda like the brain getting pushed against the back of the skull.

with that said, i mean that what is today seen as an irrefutable truth can be completely discarded in decades due to technology evolution

It is not really propulsion that confuses me. Sure someone can accelerate to x speed, and technological advancements in braking systems allow these speeds to safely decrease (trains still need quite a distance to slow down, cars have ridiculous ebs that very well have potential to injure whoevers in teh car). But alien crafts moving at the rates mentioned, being able to stop and whizz through the air like that is incredible. Even 20mph (probably even less) to 0 in a sec could easily kill someone. Perhaps they have next level evolution and their vitals are super cushioned.

has anyone heard that thing about one person in billions, living in a planet in millions in its constelation, which is one of millions of constelations, which is one of millions in its galaxy, which is one of millions that form the universe, which is probably one of a really high number, possibly infinite of universes

i read that shit on the wall of my physics class

there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy

of course there is, the reason for this thread is try to discuss as far as we can and even try to imagine what we "think" have not existed yet.

If aliens are from a whole different world (planet, galaxy, etc) that has probably been around for a very long time, they must have gone through some extent of evolution. Aliens are often depicted as having slender, long arms, big heads, and two legs.

Is the walking upright form a superior form?

n1088280223_30363561_6756.jpg

local news. less than a 2months ago.

yea, but i am thinking that these triangle shapes are creations by our foverment,

because I have been reading on sightings of these shapes. they tend to have a steady

pace or not but more of a steady pace. the most famous sighting was when a police

officer sighted one and he chased it with his car and actually radio other officers in

which they also saw the trinagle shaped craft and gave in to the chase, but the craft just

disappeared. though the movements of such does not to include such power as seen

with saucers. or it could be that the extraterrestials like us, some have fast ass cars and

some have slow ass cars, so that couldve been a poor extraterrestial going sight

seeing, but i think its more of a military craft. kitae shaped crafts have entirely bullshit

resistance and i do not think it will be able to go throughout space like that

• 2 months later...
you see i think that on this planet there used to be a highly superior civilization, and they forecasted the metoer coming to earth or some great disaster, so they left our planet to reside on another, they are superior to the point where they can communicate through eletrical synapses in the brain like in the movie planet in the apes where the dude finds the people living in subway system.

so after the meteorite the extraterrestial have been visiting us and some have been helping humans. in viet and korean legends and folk tales dating back thousands of years ago.

there was a man who saw a lady coming down from "heaven" and she was wearing "wings" so she was taking a bath in a creek so he ran out and hid her "wings" and he married her, so the town prophet told him if he wanted to keep her on earth he would never give her her wings back, but she became sad so he gave her her wings and she took him to the heavens with her, so i guess the lady coulda been an extra terrestial and the guy just didnt know it. i think its really a matter of time relativity, what seperates a ufo from us is basically superior technology

lolwut.jpg

If aliens are from a whole different world (planet, galaxy, etc) that has probably been around for a very long time, they must have gone through some extent of evolution. Aliens are often depicted as having slender, long arms, big heads, and two legs.

Is the walking upright form a superior form?

for hominids who evolved on savannahs, yes. the reason aliens are often depicted as such is because we as a race are essentially vain motherfuckers who have no end of trouble comprehending intelligent life which does not look like a funny man.

re thread in general: while the sheer vastness of the universe would imply the evolution of life on a planet besides earth, keep in mind that

1. we (and likely they) encounter significant difficulty in finding other life for the same reason

2. contact would be pretty much impossible given the distances involved and our current understanding of faster-than-light physics

3. again, given the distances involved and the speed of light, they can't see us

4. ultimately, humans will only exist on earth for a nanosecond compared to the age of the universe and for two intelligent species from different ends of the galaxy to have evolved and met across the great divide during such a relatively short time seems astronomically unlikely, if you will