UFO's/Extraterrestials/Aliens

soraanaam

Honestly, I hope they exist - would make us realize that some of the things we're doing here are insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I kind of got that feeling when I was taking an astronomy elective in school. To me, the universe is too vast for other forms of life not to exist. I also hope the aliens also have some next level style and aren't wearing +++MIJ, Supreme, Vans+++

Honestly, I hope they exist - would make us realize that some of the things we're doing here are insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I kind of got that feeling when I was taking an astronomy elective in school. To me, the universe is too vast for other forms of life not to exist. I also hope the aliens also have some next level style and aren't wearing +++MIJ, Supreme, Vans+++

ye, h9ow come u never see aliens wearin some clothes?

aint it cold in space :confused:

trust they do exist, and on the shape of saucers, i think that its really explainable, what the extraterristials have accomplished is a magnetic vaccum, to explain simply, if you were to open a screw driver or a fan you would find a copper coil, which gives the rpm to produce electricity, so what the ex have done is generate a high magnetic coil to create a vacuum around it which air does not exist in that vacuum. that is why they move at incredible speeds and seem to zip from place to place. that is why why people see ufos they are usually changing shapes and its not because its a shapeshifter but its beacuse of the current rpm that the saucer is spinning

Actually, on a serious note - I used to live in an agricultural area, and a couple of times a farmer would find a cow basically seared entirely out in the field. Like cooked at really high heat, burning off the skin and drying out the carcass. The eyes will have been removed too, I guess from something like a vaccuum cause there'd be this ring around the socket. Creepy stuff.

they truly exist, if you havent been watching cnn, the senate have created a symposium to have the goverment tell us what they know about ufos, cuz fuckin airforce have that shit right on camera, you cant lie to us man

you see i think that on this planet there used to be a highly superior civilization, and they forecasted the metoer coming to earth or some great disaster, so they left our planet to reside on another, they are superior to the point where they can communicate through eletrical synapses in the brain like in the movie planet in the apes where the dude finds the people living in subway system.

so after the meteorite the extraterrestial have been visiting us and some have been helping humans. in viet and korean legends and folk tales dating back thousands of years ago.

there was a man who saw a lady coming down from "heaven" and she was wearing "wings" so she was taking a bath in a creek so he ran out and hid her "wings" and he married her, so the town prophet told him if he wanted to keep her on earth he would never give her her wings back, but she became sad so he gave her her wings and she took him to the heavens with her, so i guess the lady coulda been an extra terrestial and the guy just didnt know it. i think its really a matter of time relativity, what seperates a ufo from us is basically superior technology

i used to be all into ufos and stuff growing up

would borrow all the books at the library on the subject..

i used to seriously believe in extra-terristrial life and be slightly scared of abductions

even now it still doesnt seem too far fetched

too many people have had experiences that cant really be explained.. my main problem is that even though so many people "report sightings" no solid evidence has been found as of yet

trust they do exist, and on the shape of saucers, i think that its really explainable, what the extraterristials have accomplished is a magnetic vaccum, to explain simply, if you were to open a screw driver or a fan you would find a copper coil, which gives the rpm to produce electricity, so what the ex have done is generate a high magnetic coil to create a vacuum around it which air does not exist in that vacuum. that is why they move at incredible speeds and seem to zip from place to place. that is why why people see ufos they are usually changing shapes and its not because its a shapeshifter but its beacuse of the current rpm that the saucer is spinning

Came in here to post this.

there is absolutely other life in the universe, considering its size... it's kind of arrogant to think that we might be the only thing out there. also... i don't believe other life is constrained to spaceships in the traditional sense. they might be able to bend space and time, which exists independently of the human mind anyway

for example, take a glass of water, then put in a chopstick and spin it, first you would creat a suction vaccum second if you look at the side the bottom will form the shape of a saucer. simple explanation. what i cannot explain is how the extraterrestials are able to guide the saucer in the direction that they want, i have an idea of how but the rpm of movement whould be much too high to harness thus relocating the saucer's core and thus falling victim to gravity. if only i knew how they harnessed the vacuums direction

there is absolutely other life in the universe, considering its size... it's kind of arrogant to think that we might be the only thing out there. also... i don't believe other life is constrained to spaceships in the traditional sense. they might be able to bend space and time, which exists independently of the human mind anyway

the main explanation is all through time relativity, to seperate us its the difference of technology, they are laiens to us simply because they are superior to us and if we were to travel back a 100 years with all our gadgets we would be thought as extraterrestials too. it depends on our timespan and how time works for us.

yea i know of your explanation too, but i want to rewrtie a plausible explanation. because first

people ask:

1. why do ufos change shape between circular and then ellipse into thin oval?

2. why do they zip through air and not move gradually like jet propulsion?

3. explanation for saucer shape.

answers

1. rpm and lighst casted, faster you spin image gets bigger, low rpm smaller cast

2. only explanation outside of yours , is that they move like that because of magnetic manipulation and vacuum theory

3, coil, not copperwise but a magnetic coil of elements we have never heard of before

saucers could also be powered and doesnt have to spin because of elements we do not have

im just trying to make things more explainable and i have really done my research dude

tyler durden: you're a cool dude too

aside from aliens, i think the ufos that we see in our sky originated from planet earth
ur theory that they used to live on earth, seems a bit off.. nice thought tho..

nah... read what he said again. kind of an unecessary statement, but yeah... couldn't a non-living object also be a UFO though?

what also supports my theory of magnetic coils is due to the vacuum it creates, many people who have seen ufos, and they have been questioned by fbi and such, as all sightings, when a jet propulsioned craft goes through clouds it temporarily displaces the mass and not divert, though when people have seen ufo's go through clouds they tend to creat holes through the cluds, and if the sightings were real then it would confirm my vacuum theory of the magnetic coils, i just wish to know if the magnetic coil is right, how the fuck do they move though, how do they harness the craft into the direction that they want, because they are literally moving at the speed of light, if theres a vacuum then there is no air which leads to no friction or resistence hence the zip zagging.

nah... read what he said again. kind of an unecessary statement, but yeah... couldn't a non-living object also be a UFO though?

isnt a craft a non living object? electro magnetic coils are not exactly livivng things either, what non0living things are you talking about?

I wonder how they are able to even remain conscious moving at such speeds with their big heads. . I don't recall what it was related to but whatever UFO craft is made of acts as a portable black hole - I'm probably entirely off.

hence the vaccum effect that a black hole has, not entirely off subject

Hey thanks for bumping the thread! Been waiting for your reply all morning.

Ever since I saw Fire in the Sky when I was younger I was always afraid to be obducted. But these days I sometimes wish someone would take me so I can board their shit and get a chip implanted in my brain like cattle.

ghost is referring to the acronym UFO - unidentified flying object. Pretty much anything can be a UFO, you can throw a stone if you dont wtf it is then its a UFO.