i wish other forumz would invade us

homi29

yea man, if you actually read the posts i was being hella respective. hella hyphy wasnt exactly being stupid but he kinda made them think he was sarcastic and went into a mini heidi slimane argument plus fabulaz's ultra colored fit which just made them pissed, but i think they are really cool with us. please dont ban me, i was not invading

but all in all i was just talking about denim, i also taked to the moderator and stated my purpose in being there - so once again dont ban me, and if hella hyphy did something wrong i dont think he meant it, i think it went wrong when we were talking about asian poses and fabulaz did some more pics on his asian poses and they thought we were making fun of them when we were not

you see i think that on this forum there used to be a highly superior group of posters, and they forecasted the crash coming to superfuture or the SoS scam, so they left our forum to reside on another, they are superior to the point where they can communicate through raw denimz like in the movie superfuture: a ganster ass movie where the dude finds the people living in supertrash.

so after the crash the superior posters have been visiting us and some have been helping superfuturians cop those lavinz in viet and korean legends and folk tales dating back thousands of years ago.

sorry soraanaam

i am so bored

you see i think that on this forum there used to be a highly superior group of posters, and they forecasted the crash coming to superfuture or the SoS scam, so they left our forum to reside on another, they are superior to the point where they can communicate through raw denimz like in the movie superfuture: a ganster ass movie where the dude finds the people living in supertrash.

so after the crash the superior posters have been visiting us and some have been helping superfuturians cop those lavinz in viet and korean legends and folk tales dating back thousands of years ago.

sorry soraanaam

i am so bored

um, the ufo discussion is not to amuse your ass, it is about legit ufo explanations, so i dont really care if your ass is bored

datasupa, what do you mean speed up the process? is it like this shit shirt copy & paste you created? http://www.zazzle.com/datasupa i wouldnt speed that shit for all it's worth

i mean, like hurry up and leave, since you seem to have a hard time understanding.

or could it be you were spewing bullshit when you said you're 'migrating, not invading'

btw, that shirt is taken from a photo i took myself of wind swept trees on top of mt. fuji, so i'm not sure how that relates to speeding up anything.

nice try at the internet detective work and the hate though. maybe god will look favorably upon your liver now.

wait, is this just relating to my ufo thread? if its hard of understanding, then dont try to understand it, so simple

and my liver? leave my liver out of this shit, im at a point where im pretty much dont give a shit, i dont have much of a choice, if i do come up with positive i suggest people not to fuck with me

westside didn't plan on fucking up AF but he should've known posting it here would have bought posters who would. I posted a waywt and didn't really check it after that.

yea man, if you actually read the posts i was being hella respective. hella hyphy wasnt exactly being stupid but he kinda made them think he was sarcastic and went into a mini heidi slimane argument plus fabulaz's ultra colored fit which just made them pissed, but i think they are really cool with us. please dont ban me, i was not invading

but all in all i was just talking about denim, i also taked to the moderator and stated my purpose in being there - so once again dont ban me, and if hella hyphy did something wrong i dont think he meant it, i think it went wrong when we were talking about asian poses and fabulaz did some more pics on his asian poses and they thought we were making fun of them when we were not

I was perhaps a little sarcastic in some posts, but otherwise i was trying to be serious. They just assumed everything we posted was an attack.