Canada - Levis 501 STF / Gap selvedge

steph3n

hi, im wondering if they sell levis 501 STF in canada...i read that most people buy theirs at their local Sears and what not but i've been to 2-3 Sears, they do not have it...went to The Bay (sorta equivalent to Belk) they dont have it either...i need to check the Levis Store now....i wonder if they have it...

also for Gap raw selvedge...do they still make it or is it discontinued, and are they sold in Gap canada?

thanks

I've never seen STF in Sears. The only stores I've seen it in are Macy's. I don't know if you have them there, but if not, just check around various department stores. Any time that I do come across them, the selection is always immensely small.

As to the Gap selvage, I do believe they are discontinued.

hi, im wondering if they sell levis 501 STF in canada...i read that most people buy theirs at their local Sears and what not but i've been to 2-3 Sears, they do not have it...went to The Bay (sorta equivalent to Belk) they dont have it either...i need to check the Levis Store now....i wonder if they have it...

also for Gap raw selvedge...do they still make it or is it discontinued, and are they sold in Gap canada?

thanks

No they do not sell Levis 501 STF in Canada. You'll either have to get some while in the states or ask someone to buy some for you and send em up. As for the Gap jeans I have no idea.

thanks

You can get 501 STF's from jcpenney.com. I've ordered Levi's(511's, 520's & 514's) on numerous occasions and have never been charged duty. I believe their fulfillment center for Canadian orders is located in Ontario, as indicated by their shipping address. In fact, the STF's are on sale now for $37+shipping, which is around $10 for each item.

lavish & squalor has them, Queen, before much music coming from yonge. been a while since i been there. Highly overpriced in my opinion at about 70-80 dollars. But available.

edit: but i do remember the guy at the levi's at yonge said they have stf at their yorkdale location. never checked personally but thats what i was told. they should be better priced there.

I don't know if there are STF levis in Canada. ;) And I have not seen the gap selvedge in gaps for a while now. Are you looking particularly for STF or the Gap selvedge or just inexpensive raw denim? If that is the case I would just troll the supermarket for a couple weeks and you are bound to find some pretty good deals.

I don't know if there are STF levis in Canada. ;) And I have not seen the gap selvedge in gaps for a while now. Are you looking particularly for STF or the Gap selvedge or just inexpensive raw denim? If that is the case I would just troll the supermarket for a couple weeks and you are bound to find some pretty good deals.

thanks dogfarm

actually im just looking for some cheap raw denim of any brand...i have a pair of slim jim with maybe 2 weeks of wear on it but i dont really like the fit that's why i want a new pair...

i wanted to find something that i could buy locally so i dont need to make online transactions but oh well...i guess i dont have much choice anymore:p

edit: also, i prefer something locally since i cant try it on and know the good fit and size for me while online i just buy and hope....and since most sellers are from the US...it's such a hassle to mail back from Canada etc...