My denim project 2nd sample version

Conie Jeans

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice jeans! One quesiton though, in the paper tag/flasher, did you mean to say "absolute reliability" ?

Hahahah...You got me :)...yes I did that on purpose....REALIABILITY.....= REAL+ LIABILITY...so Reliability for Real....I am worried that some big company already use those motto...so I changed a little bit different. Thank you

Hahahah...You got me :)...yes I did that on purpose....REALIABILITY.....= REAL+ LIABILITY...so Reliability for Real....I am worried that some big company already use those motto...so I changed a little bit different. Thank you

haha cool. I also love the flasher, with the praying hands.. lol I thought it was real funny, its something us denim geeks would prolly do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just returned from Japan it was freezing out there, very happy with the holiday trip and I had a good talk with my supplier and I might try something heavy with 15 oz denim in couple of months...back to reality life...I just finished my second cut called F20081 or LINCOLN CUT Japanese Selvedge red line denim...skinny fit with opening leg 7.5" for size 32", inseam 36"

Massa1.jpg

massa2.jpg

massa4.jpg

massa5.jpg

massa3.jpg

Smaller (shorter) back pocket than ABRAHAM cut or F20072 and I also used different color of threads...original Japanese YKK buttons and Rivets...

Fit pictures will be up shortly...and I also added few details for these LINCOLN cut...hope you all like it :)

Cheers

Very nice looking, and loads of progress made. Can't wait to see how they actually look on someone. One random little thing that I've noticed with repro's recently that it looks like you may have actually addressed, is that the coin pocket tends to be covered by the belt. It's nice to see it lowered a tad.

I really like this project and how we can follow the progress... I envy you so much right now!

Have you considered making a model without the arcuates like Pure Blue for instance? I am really more into fashion than denim, but then again I really like to wear full grain denim, so jeans without big arcuates is my prefered choice...

And it would be great if you made some coated jeans like the Kitsuné jeans and the Pure Blue xx-007... Is that something that you are considering?

Sorry, I didn't mean to mention Pure Blue twice in one post.

Cheers

I really like this project and how we can follow the progress... I envy you so much right now!

Have you considered making a model without the arcuates like Pure Blue for instance? I am really more into fashion than denim, but then again I really like to wear full grain denim, so jeans without big arcuates is my prefered choice...

And it would be great if you made some coated jeans like the Kitsuné jeans and the Pure Blue xx-007... Is that something that you are considering?

Sorry, I didn't mean to mention Pure Blue twice in one post.

Cheers

Thank you for the support....

Massa concept is american workwear :)...but I am making new line or brand focusing on fashion...there will be no arcuates....let see in the couple off weeks...

you mentioned PB and Kitsune...can you give me the picture so I can easily figure it out...

Why should I change my name?...Yeah I think I might to change Massa with something else...hahaha...but for now let's just keep it that way...

My brother is dealing with another big supplier in Japan and he also consider to create a new brand...or maybe you can help us to find a better name for the next project?

Thank you again for all your ideas...very constructive...

Thank you for the support....

Massa concept is american workwear :)...but I am making new line or brand focusing on fashion...there will be no arcuates....let see in the couple off weeks...

you mentioned PB and Kitsune...can you give me the picture so I can easily figure it out...

You are welcome. I just hope that it is somewhat helpful.

Well it is this pair of jeans that I was talking about from Pure Blue. http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2805&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

I have been looking for a picture of the Kitsuné jeans and I haven't been able to find one (their webspage is just shit). But it is basically a pair of japanese raw selvage jeans with a heavy , almost black indigo coating or extra-dye. A friend of mine has a pair and they are fading in a really beautiful way as it fades through two layers, if you can picture this.

Maybe I can get him to take some pics of his jeans

Cheers