aznthugs.jpg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny, ive always hated koreans. well not real hate, but ive always made fun of them since i was young when i didnt even know any korean people. one of my good friends is korean and i definitely asked him if he knew the v-tech shooter. he said no though. if i ever go to seoul im staying with his grandpa cause apparently he owns the samsung building or something? nigga loaded.

anyways thats my krn story.

hook it up yo.

TGoKXO-0q7U

Late on the reply for this vid, but I have to admit, this is the best sounding Filipino rap I've ever heard that doesn't make me completely embarassed for being Filipino...let's be honest, Tagalog is a pretty ridiculous sounding language at times....:o

^^ haha tf !

Late on the reply for this vid, but I have to admit, this is the best sounding Filipino rap I've ever heard that doesn't make me completely embarassed for being Filipino...let's be honest, Tagalog is a pretty ridiculous sounding language at times....:o

IMO it's one of the worst sounding. Probably on par with Thai (as badass as Ong Bak was, I just kept thinking how they sound like Filipinos).

Yes Indians (Sikhs) are Asian, too...better recognize!

6tfvxw9.jpg

yo i heard some stories about these dudes and some of those Tamil gangs..

they dont like to shoot guns, they'd rather slice you open and let your guts hang out of you while they just walk away.

THATS GANGSTA.

yo i heard some stories about these dudes and some of those Tamil gangs..

they dont like to shoot guns, they'd rather slice you open and let your guts hang out of you while they just walk away.

THATS GANGSTA.

Tamil gangs only exist in Sri lanka, where most are considered "terrorists" or some shit like that

i duno the details

and this picture is either from A) Fremont, CA or B) Vancouver, Canada

i know for a fact that its definately not from so cal because had any real ese actual gangbanger seen this shit go down, chances they would have just dumped clips

i would be willing to get that the guns are airsoft

Tamil gangs only exist in Sri lanka, where most are considered "terrorists" or some shit like that

i duno the details

and this picture is either from A) Fremont, CA or B) Vancouver, Canada

i know for a fact that its definately not from so cal because had any real ese actual gangbanger seen this shit go down, chances they would have just dumped clips

i would be willing to get that the guns are airsoft

I assume this pic was taken around Fremont, CA by looking at the style of the house. I suspect somewhere near MC Hammer's old estate in the hills. There's another pic I'm looking for with Afghani gangs in Fremont, CA.

I think most asians are into techno type electronica music...the looping rhythm that goes "ug-sh ug-sh ug-sh ug-sh......"

BTW why are there so many asian gangsters at donut stores and pool halls? I should take a pic of them, but I think they're going to pop a cap in the kulo.