aznthugs.jpg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know about yall but kdep rapper boys actually not that bad.

JxiblWH4KMo

no words can describe this shit. look at the guy stretchin that thing

m4247323-4669-small.jpg

gangstas love roses.

26358354420568l.jpg

gay gangstas

gaygaysians.jpg

I should probably post pictures of myself.

im sure hes a pretty violent guy.

16200233853143l.jpg

so young and innocent.

26884399555109l.jpg

^ r.i.s.pect the r.i.s.surection!

Tamil gangs only exist in Sri lanka, where most are considered "terrorists" or some shit like that

The Tamil gangs are in Canada son.. My cousin in TO was tellin me about em, dudes are wildin out there. Running around 40-50 deep and shit.

and dismalfuture, i hope you dont really think that was me.

i will neg rep that ass. HA!

The Tamil gangs are in Canada son.. My cousin in TO was tellin me about em, dudes are wildin out there. Running around 40-50 deep and shit.

and dismalfuture, i hope you dont really think that was me.

i will neg rep that ass. HA!

yo tamils are wildin, theres alot of them round these parts and over by where i lived.

i was cool with them, only because if you beef with them 10 carollas each filled will roll up and they will beat the living shit outta you in the name of the old country

• 4 weeks later...
keyword: most

i like rock... rap not so much... but then again, i'm not an asian gangstahhhh

So most Asians in the US are into the whole hiphop/gangsta rap vibe?

im a straight up rocker. more into alternative rock. non of that white boy rock, but none of that metal shit. ex. muse, killers, queen

i recently got into electronice, but i only like dancing to it. same with any type of hip hop, only good for grinding.

thats fucking tight

i'm full tamil and my pops was telling me about the tigers from ceylon (the OG's)

...guys are crazy

look up veerappan...one of the most notorious criminals in india up to this date (was killed in 2005?)

• 4 months later...

my first day of highschool (switched schools for grade 12) was my first taste of sleeper asian gangsters. this kid didn't look like any of the assholes in this thread, he was just your standard spiked hair tommy wearing azn. i was outside skateboarding and he was standing there with a few other kids smoking and drinking a coke.

then this squirrely looking kid walked up to me, asked if he could have a go on my skate. i said yeah, sure, and he commenced to take off his sweater, toss it on the ground, and not skate very well.

as he was distracted, the asian kid (Jimmy Tran was his name. how suitable) yells "Hey, pukey!" and starts pouring his coke all over the kids sweater.

"pukey" gets off my board, runs over and grabs his sweater and yells "WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" in Jimmy Tran's face.

completely unexpected, Jimmy headbutts the kid in the face and really obviously breaks the kid's nose...I heard it crunch. All of this was completely un-instigated and after the kid ran home crying and dumping blood all over the place, Jimmy went back to smoking his cigarette as though nothing at all had happened.

All the AZN thugs at my high school now go to UCR/UCI and drink beer at home on the weekends. Most will graduate and move back in with mom and dad.

Q_Q I hope it's not as bad as you say it is.