aznthugs.jpg

yeah, it's a fact they do. azns and black dudes and/or mexicans always go at it.

at my high school there'd always be a black dude getting jumped by the azn kids smoking buy the dumpster.

30 viets with machetes vs. 2 black dudes

you left out the guy who pulled an ak-47 out of his pants.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thats what i hate about asian people when they fight they always get all their homies and shit, i member back in middle school i started shit with this korean dude who thought he was a bad ass pretty boy, and we were in line for lunch and he just cuts me and acts like hes the shit so i shove him and he falls against the trashcan. so he stands up and says just you wait "nigga", wtf? so pretty sure im walking home from school him and his homies walk up, i dont even say shit, i had like 25 pounds worth of textbooks in my back pack so i took that shit and started swinging and just went bananas and i actually got three down and they just ran away.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l70XhSyHN8Y

Does this fit in topic?

Rj9P6Pnkp6U

this shit always makes me crack up - if you want to tell difference between filipinos and viets, viets are lighter skinned that flips and are not spanish looking

all the above are pretty much all filipinos

yaciX5hDTvI

oh wait. this isn't a jpeg. sorry!

Wow, how would any black man agree to be degraded like that, just wow. Unless they were threatened to be jumped by the 30 machetes and pantsed ak unless they pretended to mess with their little brother.

bart kwan (the nigga shit vid) is actually a hilarious dude. should watch his other videos.

Does this fit in topic?

no. you fail. that guy's kind of funny. not even what i would consider "thug"

QUIT BEING SO DAMN RACIST, CHARGED. SHIT!

gizmo: those black dudes are in the gang. lol

this shit always makes me crack up - if you want to tell difference between filipinos and viets, viets are lighter skinned that flips and are not spanish looking

all the above are pretty much all filipinos

THAT'S SILLY. some filipinos look chinese, but that's because a lot of filipinos are part chinese. what are you anyway?

no. you fail. that guy's kind of funny. not even what i would consider "thug"

QUIT BEING SO DAMN RACIST, CHARGED. SHIT!

gizmo: those black dudes are in the gang. lol

THAT'S SILLY. some filipinos look chinese, but that's because a lot of filipinos are part chinese. what are you anyway?

Ohh my bad.

Didnt mean to bring racism into topix. Just thought he was thug enough to be in here.

/sarcasm

^they too ignant for that (black america is more impressionable than nearby japan crime vans syndicate bulletproof halfcab also cant afford suit). nothin wrong with kroeans maybe some arrogance.

flip dont know how to spell blud with fingers (EDIT: looking back, i am proven wrong) but BK looks like a dog shadow so its ok we dawgs or eat dog?

ugh. filipino people are so embarassing.

You embarass me...

Im not even gonna try to figure out whos Viet or Filipino or Chinese or AzN anymore...

My ex gf looked Filipino... My girlfriend looks Viet... This cute girl whos Chinese looks Filipino...

I give up and going with ALL LOOK THE SAME...

dAmN aZnS tYpIn LiKe tHiS LoL AoL sTaTuS.

this is my favorite thread ever.

i grew up with hundreds of these kids. from 12-15 years old, all i did was hang out in poolhalls with southeast asian kids. in high school and when ex pills blew up in my town, they organzied a makeshift gang and as hilarious as they looked and acted, the fucked kids up and made alot of money. i was asked to join for years but i didnt want to get the burn-tattoo they were al doing so i never got cut in on the money. i did get to be in some awesome brawls though. once i saw a dude get duffed in the grill by a cue ball in a sock. another time a bunch of viets came down from another town to have a gang fight at the mall. shit got hectic and i bailed but i heard someone pulled a sword and shit went nuts.

all the guys i was closest with who were in that scene now have families and work in a lumber yard just out of my hometown. they act like all that shit never happened.

You embarass me...

Im not even gonna try to figure out whos Viet or Filipino or Chinese or AzN anymore...

My ex gf looked Filipino... My girlfriend looks Viet... This cute girl whos Chinese looks Filipino...

I give up and going with ALL LOOK THE SAME...

dAmN aZnS tYpIn LiKe tHiS LoL AoL sTaTuS.

That was pretty much what friends and I constitute as gayzn (gaysian gay asian? like lame crony sht) typing. But the phonomena goes beyond the Asian spectrum. I know white girls new to internets and myspace have their entire pages/comments in sticky keys. I'm glad they don't remember me.