beatle

Size Advice

Somet's - get them in a 31..they turn out nicer if worn w/o washing for longer time...which means plenty of time to stretch out...

FH380 - get a 30 , true to size should be perfect

FH380 size 34 ^ Eternal 811 size 36 The Flatheads should be slimmer - if they are 2 sizes smaller..why not just compare measurements on selfedge and BIG

PBJxx007 ^ Samurai S0500XX get the PBJ's one size bigger

I know I have been actively seeking advice on the samurai's thread, but im closing up on buying 0500xx

so what's the sizing for these?

what are the pros and cons of sizing down one?

and stay true to size?

I know I have been actively seeking advice on the samurai's thread, but im closing up on buying 0500xx

so what's the sizing for these?

what are the pros and cons of sizing down one?

and stay true to size?

just do it. size down one for thinner legs, true for comfy waist. its not that hard to figure out dude

Texas cotton will definitely stretch. My s0500s were able to stretch out a lot more than my 17oz LHT Jins.

^ that's all I needed to know!

thanks niggas

you got fit pictures curious george?howd you size on yours and have any regrets?

I'm looking to buy some Sugar Cane jeans. Either the rainbow denim, Slack denim or the Hawaii denim. I normally wear a waist size 36 (in all Nudies and in my recent pair of Samurai S001JP). I've read that the Sugar Cane denim can run small. I'm 6"3' / 200 lbs Should I go with the 36 or the 38?

I'm looking to buy some Sugar Cane jeans. Either the rainbow denim, Slack denim or the Hawaii denim. I normally wear a waist size 36 (in all Nudies and in my recent pair of Samurai S001JP). I've read that the Sugar Cane denim can run small. I'm 6"3' / 200 lbs Should I go with the 36 or the 38?

Depents if you buy raw or onewash.Dont know what sugarcane is doing to the ow,regarding the sizecharts of BIG and Selfedge,the ow are running an entirely size smaller than tagged.i can only speak for my okinawa w32 raw,which measured after two hot soaks w33 and 35inseam.i reckon if i would give them a proper wash they would shrink to ow measurements.

but as Selfedge states,the ow stretches out about an inch in waist after some wear.you can always stretch the inseam while wet.

hope that helps.

am thinking about the fullcount 1108. not much info from sufu. but from wat i gathered that sizing down one is the general advice. and some one said that the thighs are a a little slimmer than the PBJ-005. i have those in sz 30 and the thighs are too tight. i am true 31, should i size down one or go true?

im looking to get a pair of either self edge imperials or just a pair of dukes..can anyone tell me how i should size these, especially cuz i want to soak and what not..and apparently skull 5010xx you stay true to size..so if i wear a 32 in nudie slim i should go with a 32 as well in the skulls?

32 will be good...in the skulls...

imperials u don't soak - so u could size down 1

after a week in my fullcounts 0105C my advice is to size down one,that is if you havent got extreme thunderthights.I am a true 32 and my pair is very comfortable,despite sizing down theres a little hipflare..

for uniqlo t-000s, from someone else's experience

to describe to what extent u can size up. u can size up upto 5.

i wear 27 in diors and apcs.

my t-000 khakis are 32.. i can still wear them perfectly fine with a belt.

so thats.. 5 sizes.

u can size up 2-5 depending on how loose u want it.

id say size up 2 for a similar fit to your true size, 3 for a comfortable fit, and 4 for a loose fit.

i only sized up 5 cuz i got mine local and cheap.

its still fine without looking silly.

it basically fits the same as my 27 tagged apc new cures (as they've stretched)

Will they stretch out much, after looking at the measurment I think I could go for a 33...

It really depends on how tight ur sam´s fit...

My 31 samurai´s fit really comfty - and the skulls in size 32 fit tight...and they stretched out just the right amount to be comfty now...

Flat Head 1001 - true to size

Samurai S710XX - true to size, size down 1 if you have skinny legs and want a slimmer fit

joey overdrives?

i could fit a 28 in dior

Flat Head 1001 - true to size

Already asked you in the Flat Head thread, but fit pics + measurements, please?

sizing on joey colordrives?

also to the people who mentioned sizing on skulls 5010xx 6x6, did you get raw or one-wash? theres a difference in measurements between these two

should i size down for pbj 009's? i wear 34 in skull 5010's and they fit snug

damn i go 1 sz down on FH 3001

its that ok?

i guess once you went through the pain - and if ur legs are skinny enough - u'll be ok

Sized down 3001s will be painfully tight in the waist/thighs, even if you have skinny stems. Invest in a waistband stretcher and you'll be fine.

If I wear a 32 in the Eternal 811 BiG what size would I be in Warehouse 660?

There's been a recent change in the waist of the 660 models... if you plan on getting them from BiG which has this lot, they measure one inch larger than what they did in the past. So, in terms of just waist, a 29 would probably do you good, but you may prefer the fit of the 30.

what size do i get for a fc contest jean? and a sefh with half arcs jeans?

i wear size 34 on sammies and others and 36 on levis and ooe's