Size Advice

beatle

Allrighty..most threads just melt down to the sizing issue...

Please post your sizing experience right here...

Start

Make sure you know how to measure your own waist !

Measure around the natural waistline where you plan to wear the top of your trousers or breeches.

Be sure to give an exact measurement, being careful not to add any additional length to the measurement. Do not use clothing label sizes for any measurements as they will almost assuredly be incorrect.

2434923768_a4136655bf.jpg

Eternal 811 - tight - buy true to waist

Samurai S5000VX - relaxed fit - size down 1 . Or 2 if you like pain. 2 or 3 washes till shrinkage is done

Samurai S5000BK - relaxed fit - same as above

Flathead 3001 - slim cut , low rise - buy true to waist or 1 up...denim shrinks 1,5 inches during the 1st soak

Allrighty - keep them coming....

:)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent thread....should be sticky. I would also suggest posting only if you have had direct experience with mentioned denim.

Skull 5010xx 6x6 - slim thighs, buy true to size.

PBJ 005 - slim thigh, low rise, buy true to size.

Samurai 5000VX - medium rise with long yoke, size down 1 or 2 for skinny fit.

Sugarcane 47 - size down 1

Eternal 811 - slim thighs ; waist is 1, sometimes 2 sizes smaller than tagged - buy true to size

APC NS - size 1 or 2 down.

omnigod 50-052a - size down 1

full count 1108 - size down 1

zimbabwe cottons stretch nicely, but stretching them will affect their durability

sda 003 - size down 1, the lefty weave is much looser than righty 103s

45rpm umii - size down 1 if you have smallish waist, otherwise don't!

waist band on these are tight, but the legs are relaxed.

Somet 003 slim straight fit,sanforized, size down 1

45RPM Sorahiko slim straight, medium rise, true to size

Oni Blue straight relaxed, size down 1

RRL Straight Slim sanforized, size down 2

Sugar Cane 47 straight relaxed, large leg opening, size down 1

Evisu No.1 2000 slim straight size down 1, stretches a lot.

Flat Head 5100xx slim at the thighs, large leg opening, looks boot cut, true to size

shit for a 6ft 173lbs d00d:

APC New Standard -- 32... pretty loose, soaked in hot water shrunk a bit but has more of a relaxed fit. you may want to size down, I'm not disappointed with the fit though.

Nom de Guerre (grey selvage) -- 34... was told size 32 would be 32 in waist, didn't want to get pwn3d so I ordered a 34.... was pretty big, soaked, it's suppose to be a slim fitting jean but fits more relaxed since I sized up.

Dior 21cm -- 32... don't know what to say really, I love the way this one fits on me.

5EP LDB -- 32... not really a boot cut (more of a straight fit), the nudie rr and the pbj 007 are wider at the bottom.

Nudie AJ -- 31... fucked up the sizing, was pretty tight at first but stretched out. I don't think this is suppose to be a slim fitting jean, but it fits like it since I sized down.

Nudie RR -- 32... size down for this one. everything is big... i look like a G.

Nudie SS -- 32... second fav fit next to dior. low rise, straight, not tight, and leg opening is wide enough to wear boots.

Studio d'Artisan 103 - 32... a lot of d00ds here said this shit was tight and to size up. i thought fuck it... i always order 32, so I did. I was able to button this shit and it fits just about right... I have enough room in the waist to slip my hand through and scratch my balls if I need to, thigh is not tight, slightly tappered I suppose.

PBJ 007 -- 32... low rise, a little thight on the thigh, a little wide at the leg opening. Stiff as fuck...I'm breaking this bitch in so I can't comment much.