Size Advice

beatle

Somet's - get them in a 31..they turn out nicer if worn w/o washing for longer time...which means plenty of time to stretch out...

FH380 - get a 30 , true to size should be perfect

FH380 size 34 ^ Eternal 811 size 36 The Flatheads should be slimmer - if they are 2 sizes smaller..why not just compare measurements on selfedge and BIG

PBJxx007 ^ Samurai S0500XX get the PBJ's one size bigger

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I have been actively seeking advice on the samurai's thread, but im closing up on buying 0500xx

so what's the sizing for these?

what are the pros and cons of sizing down one?

and stay true to size?

just do it. size down one for thinner legs, true for comfy waist. its not that hard to figure out dude

I'm looking to buy some Sugar Cane jeans. Either the rainbow denim, Slack denim or the Hawaii denim. I normally wear a waist size 36 (in all Nudies and in my recent pair of Samurai S001JP). I've read that the Sugar Cane denim can run small. I'm 6"3' / 200 lbs Should I go with the 36 or the 38?

Depents if you buy raw or onewash.Dont know what sugarcane is doing to the ow,regarding the sizecharts of BIG and Selfedge,the ow are running an entirely size smaller than tagged.i can only speak for my okinawa w32 raw,which measured after two hot soaks w33 and 35inseam.i reckon if i would give them a proper wash they would shrink to ow measurements.

but as Selfedge states,the ow stretches out about an inch in waist after some wear.you can always stretch the inseam while wet.

hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

am thinking about the fullcount 1108. not much info from sufu. but from wat i gathered that sizing down one is the general advice. and some one said that the thighs are a a little slimmer than the PBJ-005. i have those in sz 30 and the thighs are too tight. i am true 31, should i size down one or go true?

• 3 months later...

im looking to get a pair of either self edge imperials or just a pair of dukes..can anyone tell me how i should size these, especially cuz i want to soak and what not..and apparently skull 5010xx you stay true to size..so if i wear a 32 in nudie slim i should go with a 32 as well in the skulls?

• 4 weeks later...

for uniqlo t-000s, from someone else's experience

to describe to what extent u can size up. u can size up upto 5.

i wear 27 in diors and apcs.

my t-000 khakis are 32.. i can still wear them perfectly fine with a belt.

so thats.. 5 sizes.

u can size up 2-5 depending on how loose u want it.

id say size up 2 for a similar fit to your true size, 3 for a comfortable fit, and 4 for a loose fit.

i only sized up 5 cuz i got mine local and cheap.

its still fine without looking silly.

it basically fits the same as my 27 tagged apc new cures (as they've stretched)

Will they stretch out much, after looking at the measurment I think I could go for a 33...

It really depends on how tight ur sam´s fit...

My 31 samurai´s fit really comfty - and the skulls in size 32 fit tight...and they stretched out just the right amount to be comfty now...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

There's been a recent change in the waist of the 660 models... if you plan on getting them from BiG which has this lot, they measure one inch larger than what they did in the past. So, in terms of just waist, a 29 would probably do you good, but you may prefer the fit of the 30.