Size Advice

beatle

LVC 47' - Buy true to waist, they'll stretch out about an inch, and when you soak/wash it it'll shrink to original tagged size. True to size for a slim look.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

True size : 32"(81cm min, 83 cm max).

Evisu No.2 #2000 - tag size 31". Sanforized, no shrinkage but stretched 1" at least.

Evisu No.1 #2000 - tag size 35". Made small, shrink at least 2" to 2.5". Not sure about stretch yet.

Evisu No.1 #2004 - tag size 34". Same shrinkage rate as above. Stretched at least 1".

LVC 501XX '47 - tag size 34". Made small (measured - 33.4" raw). Shrink 2". Toit. Veli toit. But stretched at least an inch.

LVC 501XX ' 55 - tag size 34".Shrinked 2". Stretched at least 1".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi im new to the forum..normally i wore diesel thanaz but now my interest had turned into raw denim such as Nudie or dior....and i'd like to get a pair of Nudie thin finn dry grey coated but the problem is i dont know what size should i get...i wore 31 in grim tim dry organic and 32 in slim jim dry black (a little bit tight on the waist) and 31 in diesel thanaz....anyone please help what size should i get and one more thing is it true that ppl said that i should get the same size in thin finn as in grim tim? thanks a lot in advance to you guys...

• 2 weeks later...
I am wearing 501 STF sz 30

Can I get the recommend size for Nudie Thin Finn ultra indigo coated or black coated?

similar vain to my question... should i size down on thin finn indigo coated (not the dry ultra indigo coated's though) as is recommended for the dry coated or just go with my normal thin finn size?

Guest kyotousa

well I read size down 1....but thin finn's thigh measurement seems ridiculously small

probably not my cut.....but looks good on some people tho.

I was wondering if I could sz down 2.......

Anyway...anyone got indigo coated for sale? maybe sz 29 or 30?

sounds like you already might know this, but 008 sizing is a little crazy

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2441&category_id=63&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

big measurements are uber reliable

measure your diors and compare to the chart

there's a new ladies' fit too - if you want the sufu look, may be worth looking into

no shame

okay, a little, but people still do it

looks like it's cut with hips and bootay in mind, though [ll]

My measured waist 32

Momotaro Straight Raw true to size.

one hot soak, one wash

current measurements BIG style

waist- 32 wore wet after soak to stretch waist

front rise- 10

thigh- 12.5

knee - 9

hem - 8.5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
kapital jeans what size should i get? i normally wear 33 on samurai's

mister freedom jeans what size should i get on one wash models and raw ones?

Ed, wich ones are you looking at?

The 7161's (with all the different denim) isn't made in a 33, I'd go for a 34, that's what I took and I normally have a 32. Look relatively non loose they look on me.

The 7163's are true to size, stay true for a straight leg, size up one for slightly looser.

Have a look in the MFSC thread, Cloudhands recently posted his 7163's tru to size, look very good, I sized up one on those aswell.

I can't really help you with the one wash though.

Also, if you're looking at the 7161's, any chance they have another raw 34?

Hello,

Im getting myself a pair of Sams, but Im not quite sure what size to get. My options are s510: either 15/19oz or the 10th year 15oz anniversary model. Ive been comparing measurements between various sites bears/2nd/blueingreen but they always seem to vary. My skulls are size 30, and if I measured my natural waist correctly it was 77,5cm/30,5inches. Should I go with size31? So my question goes, what size would you recommend me to get if Im going for regular fit, not too skinny.