da trash is boring now

homi29

which is why everyone should stop bumming around like spoiled little kids and take what happened as a challenge to step up their game in terms of content and delivery.

in other words, please resume bringing the trash. except this time, the trash better be in a LAVINAZ shoebox.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which is why everyone should stop bumming around like spoiled little kids and take what happened as a challenge to step up their game in terms of content and delivery.

in other words, please resume bringing the trash. except this time, the trash better be in a LAVINAZ shoebox.

i don't care about not being able to say gay/homo/fag n shit, but i still miss west and jaime.

it's just sometimes difficult to work withing the contraints of a system that seems unrational. i mean sufu law may be written, but the way shit is enforced and whom upon is perplexing. difficult to b white collar criminal and impossible to b a thug.

i don't care about not being able to say gay/homo/fag n shit, but i still miss west and jaime.

it's just sometimes difficult to work withing the contraints of a system that seems unrational. i mean sufu law maybe written, but the way shit is enforced and whom upon is perplexing. difficult to b white collar criminal and impossible to b a thug.

I FEEL YOU, QUEEN. BUT DONT DESPAIR, THEM SOFT N' WETS MAY GET THEIR HEYDAY BACK. KEEP THE FAITH IN THE GLITTERBALL.

hai bb

i luv pedobear.

ware 2 download azn pedofil?

BETTER YET

WEAR DOWNLOAD NEW CKASSET PLAYA?!

i heard em say shit was mad "gif warrior future laser society" shit going down n shit

like jpg artifact clothing reallnessss

http://www.cassetteplaya.com/aw0708/flash/video.html

Obviously theres a new regime thats running train on supertrash. I'd say a little more but that ban hammer is so fickle, i'd hate to get it just for speaking my opinion so i'll stop now... oh especially since my join date is Nov '07. Jesus, i'm such a noob, I couldn't be anyone other than a newb, I mean my join date says Nov '07, right? Thats law here right? Join dates? Chill the fuck out. I could be a million different people but you only look at joindates. Don't be a nearsighted ass, supa.

By the way, Mike, obviously I don't know the full situation because you guys arn't explaining anything, cept probably to a selected few. If i'm jumping to conclusions don't take it so damn personal, its just fucking trash

How long you gonna keep this shit up for? How long? Every time I sign in there's another whining thread appeared lamenting the fact that a bunch of guys 95% of the people bitching about their loss had never even met. Fucking bunch of sheep. You need something to moan about.

I don't even know how many people got banned but if they did, they did because they had their own agenda, pushed their luck or ignored countless warnings that if heeded would have prolonged their stay here. It was their choice it went the way it did. Face up, grow up and move on. Or at least start trying to subvert this place properly so you get banned too.

How long you gonna keep this shit up for? How long? Every time I sign in there's another whining thread appeared lamenting the fact that a bunch of guys 95% of the people bitching about their loss had never even met. Fucking bunch of sheep. You need something to moan about.

I don't even know how many people got banned but if they did, they did because they had their own agenda, pushed their luck or ignored countless warnings that if heeded would have prolonged their stay here. It was their choice it went the way it did. Face up, grow up and move on. Or at least start trying to subvert this place properly so you get banned too.

this post is so next level, like... I don't even know... like.

HuHZZzZZ?

i'm hungry. feed me batman. :mad:

to excite the trash bin, just use some Frank's Red Hot. or introduce a new pokémon, more fierce than ferocity itself:

ELTON JOHN!!!! he'll out-sing Jigglypuff (what? i grew up in the 90s :o)

john-elton-photo-elton-john-6226598.jpg

but yeah, i don't know why westside was banned, considering i don't recall seeing anyone's feelings getting hurt, and he was the clown who provided fun and simple humour for all us bored hommes et femmes in our e-playpen to get us through the day :o

that being said, if an admin wants you gone (on any website, forum, server, etc.), you are gone :(

actually, in retrospect, i really had no say in this entire event and I don't know why I laid my irrelevant opinion down on it. Trash really isn't so bad right now, but i'll say this though: if westside was given one more chance, I sincerely doubt he'd ever fuck around again. Maybe atleast give him a date that he can come back to supertalk in the future. If he actually enjoys the forum he'd return an attitude thats more in line with the law of the land.

All i'm saying is, a ban for life is like giving this dude the electric chair for just really enjoying the company on this forum. If anything, west's hijinks on this board are more just a compliment on how interesting it is to participate in supertalk.

free westside

free clopek

• 3 weeks later...