Supertrash Riots

sufu1

i think that OMC's abilities are going to be wasted on a subforum devoted to its namesake-- "trash." Either wEsTsIdE is made mod as an olive branch for all the fuckery lately, or the trash goes unmodded, even if it has to have a "front page" of disclaimers like 4chan.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that OMC's abilities are going to be wasted on a subforum devoted to its namesake-- "trash." Either wEsTsIdE is made mod as an olive branch for all the fuckery lately, or the trash goes unmodded, even if it has to have a "front page" of disclaimers like 4chan.

trash unmodded is a great suggestion.

supertrash junk threads, flame wars, psycho rants of the superbored and supergay... plus SUPERCHAT!

besides the fact that he is on vacation and getting a suntan.

Pro: i dont take vacations

Pro: im already tan

my abilities demand to be wasted.

if youre going to post people in drag, please be less insulting and choose someone that isnt currently running for president. or oscar de la hoya. thx!

Pro: i dont take vacations

Pro: im already tan

my abilities demand to be wasted.

if youre going to post people in drag, please be less insulting and choose someone that isnt currently running for president. or oscar de la hoya. thx!

omc,

i was talking about what wayne had posted.

honestly, i wouldnt think twice aboout laying down the bannage if it was truly necessary. im not all nice. just ask carl or DUM. actually, i dont know about carl anymore, but DUM still goes to therapy sessions every tuesday and thursday.

anyways, i would be more than happy to mod the trash. the trash is in my blood. every time i get a bloody nose, i can practically smell begasvarianan. i mean, ive been rolling in the trash ever since its inception, and id really hate to see the trash go down the shitter like it has recently. having witnessed just about all the stages the trash has been through, im pretty sure i have a grasp on what all parties (the old members and the newer members) want and have a plan to find a compromise.

and dont worry about me posting less/dissapearing. ddml left because he was no longer interested in the trash. i, on the other hand, im cursed to love supertrash 4evar.

what im basically saying is, vote for me or ill ban you once im supertrash mod.

I would much rather be at Clovalley watching my idiot mates get hammered by the surf on those rocks around the corner than be in front of the computer screen.

OMC is cool too.

wayne

superfuture1

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

hmmmm......which of these locations is in summer right now and has beaches......i wonder..........what could it possibly be.......