Supertrash Riots

sufu1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please don't make red a mod, we would be losing a very important member to the other side(the pigs, the cops, whatever you wanna call em. please don't ban me, this is just a joke, by no means i think you are literally pigs, just using ghetto talk for authority)

ddml seized existing like he used to after becoming a mod

please don't make red a mod, we would be losing a very important member to the other side(the pigs, the cops, whatever you wanna call em. please don't ban me, this is just a joke, by no means i think you are literally pigs, just using ghetto talk for authority)

ddml seized existing like he used to after becoming a mod

Apparently everyone here is a retard and forgot about this a la the 1st page. They forget so easily.

red is a good candidate, but im not sure how he would react when the heat is on. i think we need a bad cunt to mod trash and the first person to come to mind is jmatsu. most of you would probably think he should be the last person to be a mod, but the guy does not take shit from anyone.

er.

++++++++++++++++++

but ive got better things to do [it's summer where i am and i'd rather be getting skin cancer at the beach that reading the tireless rants of bitter and twisted supertrashers who are trapped in front of computers at home in a blizzard somewhere on the other side of earth].

quote]

wayne,

where are you? you're not in japan? could you send us an e-postcard?

er.

++++++++++++++++++

but ive got better things to do [it's summer where i am and i'd rather be getting skin cancer at the beach that reading the tireless rants of bitter and twisted supertrashers who are trapped in front of computers at home in a blizzard somewhere on the other side of earth].

wayne,

where are you? you're not in japan? could you send us an e-postcard?

wayne

superfuture1

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

hmmmm......which of these locations is in summer right now and has beaches......i wonder..........what could it possibly be.......

wayne

superfuture1

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

hmmmm......which of these locations is in summer right now and has beaches......i wonder..........what could it possibly be.......

perceptive analysis.

...yeah, i guess wayne only travels to 3 places exclusively.

how about before we even worry about who the trash mod is going to be, we all try to respect our host and start easing up on our posts?

offensive comments/attitudes are unnecessary and aren't the same thing as honesty or sharp criticism. nor is it cool when you're hiding behind a made-up username/personality.

honestly, if we had to choose a trashmod i think omc would be a good candidate.

he would probably be able to maintain the balance between entertainment fluff and sufu policy. unlike other mods, i'm sure that becoming one would not change him or cause him to powertrip. i'm sure if a mod that was well-liked/respected had and to put his foot down, that we'd all be more inclined to actually listen.

i think, through all of this, i was the only voice of reason until wayne came along to set things straight in this thread. i think i best cater to both sides of the chasm that separates the hellions from the consumerllectuals.

my firm hand is exactly what this place needs.

vote for me.

i think, through all of this, i was the only voice of reason until wayne came along to set things straight in this thread. i think i best cater to both sides of the chasm that separates the hellions from the consumerllectuals.

vote for me.

One vote for OMC is worth two in the bag, or something. Vote for the man!!!

giuliani_in_drag2.jpg

vote for me.

vote for me.

you made/make a good ambassador, but i don't think that anything originally written in this thread were things that we weren't already aware of. besides the fact that he is on vacation and getting a suntan.

I think OMC would be very good as well. When shit was going down during the whole Uniqlo Selvage controversey, he handled the heat pretty well. He PM'd me and other users to maturely settle things. That was really good moderating IMO.

i vote for omc as well.

he knows his stuff, he doesn't have to be one of the boys, he's an amicable guy, and he's pretty even handed. he'd do a good job.

well, he is one of the boys.