Supertrash Riots

sufu1

er.

++++++++++++++++++

we aim to keep supertalk an informative resource and communication tool for shopping experts around the planet.

rules and regulations for this board...

1. threads that are not strictly related to forum topics will either be re-classified by the moderators as 'supertrash' or deleted.

2. posts containing obnoxious, derogatory, defamatory, insulting, vulgar, vile and vicious content will be deleted.

3. members who insult other members will be terminated.

++++++++++++++++++

everyone who was banned broke these rules.. a lot. simple. i could probably ban more people if i could be bothered.. but ive got better things to do [it's summer where i am and i'd rather be getting skin cancer at the beach that reading the tireless rants of bitter and twisted supertrashers who are trapped in front of computers at home in a blizzard somewhere on the other side of earth].

i only set up supertrash because it was a way to deal with crap on the other forums. i found it entertaining - and still vaguely do - but where irony and sarcasm is reduced to endless and tired racial slurs, religious slurs, and homophobia - then it has pretty much lost it. in the real world i am the most liberal minded person you are ever likely to meet. i have no interest to be telling people what they can and cannot say or do....unless those opinions are directed in a consistently malicious way towards other individuals on MY WEBSITE. [read: mods - who are volunteers in the first place - and others who have made substantial positive contributions to the resource content of the board] or collective groups of people [whether they are black, white, jews, gays, lesbians, christians, muslims, pakistanis, midgets, whatever]...

if you don"t like it here you can always leave. membership isn't compulsory. i don't give a shit. it's a community board i provide and i dont care how many pairs of diors you own [im sure i own more anyway] nor do i need to be paying for the bandwidth on threads about how many chicks you fucked on their rags. doesn't interest me. what i do care about is that we are providing an informative resource and communication tool for shopping experts around the planet. supertrash is only a small [though nevertheless entertaining and pointless] part of what superfuture is. but to be honest - after the shit flying around here the past few months i am seriously thinking about locking it for a while. the jury is still out. i really won't lose any sleep.

i'd prefer not too.

so again here it is---------->

1. NO HOMOPHOBIA

2. NO RACIAL SLURS

3. NO RELIGIOUS SLURS

4. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS ON MODS

5. yeh -- and threads that are totally depraved are probably also going to get deleted

now who wants to sign up to help mod the trash?

the new trashmod can decide the fate of westside. until then i don't care. i'm going back to the beach...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ramifications of modding the trash has gone over everyone's head.

You might be a champion of the people now, but that's how it always starts. Take heed fellow sufu'ites. Take heed.

ur saying that if red becomes mod, then she/he (i dont really know!)'s gonna be that carell guy on the office?

i have posted this before but i dont think i would do enjoy being a mod ,even though im on the site like 18 hours a day, cause i know i would abuse my power. good luck to anyone who wants to try it.