remember when the hallmark of supertalk was snarky/sarcastic, intelligent humor?

cheep

what happened? when did it all become shock tactics and bleeding vaginas?

seriously... it is kinda sad that westside has become the mascot of this board... i mean, i like the kid, but only 10 %(maybe) of his posts were really bringing something good.

now... i just logged out so i could see the rules for the forum... here they are:

rules and regulations for this board...

1. threads that are not strictly related to forum topics will either be re-classified by the moderators as 'supertrash' or deleted.

2. posts containing obnoxious, derogatory, defamatory, insulting, vulgar, vile and vicious content will be deleted.

3. members who insult other members will be terminated.

i think we have all broken these at one time or another... but the people who got banned seemed to, for the most part, break them over and over.... and now people are up in arms about them being banned, when according to the rules of the forum, it should have happened a long time ago.

i also think that it is not just those banned who are to blame, but the moderation staff for letting it go on for so long, and us, for accepting it and praising it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened? when did it all become shock tactics and bleeding vaginas?

seriously... it is kinda sad that westside has become the mascot of this board... i mean, i like the kid, but only 10 %(maybe) of his posts were really bringing something good.

now... i just logged out so i could see the rules for the forum... here they are:

rules and regulations for this board...

1. threads that are not strictly related to forum topics will either be re-classified by the moderators as 'supertrash' or deleted.

2. posts containing obnoxious, derogatory, defamatory, insulting, vulgar, vile and vicious content will be deleted.

3. members who insult other members will be terminated.

i think we have all broken these at one time or another... but the people who got banned seemed to, for the most part, break them over and over.... and now people are up in arms about them being banned, when according to the rules of the forum, it should have happened a long time ago.

i also think that it is not just those banned who are to blame, but the moderation staff for letting it go on for so long, and us, for accepting it and praising it.

my thoughts exactly.....

is this some deal with the devil so you won't be banned for that whole denim phenom/red thing? honestly, i remember when the hallmark of this board was some guy named "dontcarefortoomuchcrap" and JUPAFETT WHO USED CRUISE CONTROL "YOU DAMN HOMOS! HA HA!"

but more on the point, do i remember when the hallmark of sufu was snarky/sarcastic intelligent humour? no, but i remember that guy in bape carpenter pants, i remember milspex and chris, a lot from those 2, and raijo, coldrice et. al.. not so much intelligent humor by any means, also i'd like to add that wEsTsidE can probably write circles around any of us if he actually wanted to.

is this some deal with the devil so you won't be banned for that whole denim phenom/red thing? honestly, i remember when the hallmark of this board was some guy named "dontcarefortoomuchcrap" and JUPAFETT WHO USED CRUISE CONTROL "YOU DAMN HOMOS! HA HA!"

Gotta agree with Crillz here, CMF. Used to look forward to your posts on this board and elsewhere.

But with your recent spate of indiscretion (fraudulent sales, feigning ignorance on your Red Dot <-- Evisu ties...sufu members are too savvy to fall prey), I've lost a lot of respect.

But apparently this fall from grace doesn't mean much to you, as you're so quick to jump on the pulpit.

yeah... this may be uncharacteristic, but damn... i started thinking about things after a pm convo with OMC.

why did we come here? most come for the fashion, the denim, the jetsetting shit... but stay for the trash. or thats what we used to say... but now the trash is making people who came for those things leave.

the red dot thing was from chad... but i didnt know about a tie to evisu. its a tie with a singular person that i knew about.

Agreed, It did get out of hand. Every post in the trash yesterday was either someone is a bitch or a thread hating on a paticular race. What happened to hating on someones fit isn't that what superfuture is for?

Am I the only person that can not stand threads stating people are bitches. It was acceptale for the first day, but its so out of hand.

I think shit started to slide when everyone started hanging out with each other in the touch-n-feel world, and superfuture did infact become a boys club of sorts. The liberties that are taken, the offensive comments made, are a result of the level of familiarity and comfort that regular users feel on this web site more than anything else.