who da fuck is banned????

mizanation

raskol defeated garbage man in that other thread.

what are you talking about? raskol questioned me, but i had explained it already so i replied with a quote, something i had already typed.

his argument was reduced to "he didnt think the 13 post limit was fair." which is something else ive already explained many times.

he even goes on to criticize westside:

there are lots of ways to protest something that don't involve saying faggot five times fast

i agree, and he tried protesting it in his first four posts. even tried neg repping. clearly wasnt gonna work that way, so...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it ever explained why westside was given a 13 post/day limit? there are too many threads and i really am too lazy to look.

basically, he threatened to wage war with alot of people. I warned him not to in chat, yet when i visited chat again, it was again the center of discussion.

i wanted him to use the 13 post wisely, so he wouldn't go around assaulting people. I mean, he has PMs and superchat at his disposal. 13 post is ALOT. just look at your posting average.

to me it all seems like everything was set up for you to ban him again. first you unban him, but you place a 13 posts a day limit, which is both unfair and stupid (more on this later). westside doesnt immediately start arguing, as you claim, but rather, like anyone else who has been singled out, questions the fairness of this extra provision and requests that it be lifted. his use of the word faggot only came later as a form of protest. i mean, the dude just posts a lot. thats part of his character. thats part of what he enjoys about superfuture. better to be banned than limited like that. i feel that thats why he used the word faggot again. it all begs the question: would he have been banned again if you hadnt put a provision on him? probably not.

moreover, the 13 posts per day thingy just doesnt make sense. is an excessive number of posts necessarily a bad thing? clearly, no because if all the posts were related to denim, we wouldnt be having this discussion. so, why was westside banned in the first place? was it the large number of posts or the quality of his posts? if the former, then it is only fair that everybody be limited to the same number of posts. if the latter, what use is a limit on the number of posts since clearly quantity has nothing to do with quality?

basically, the limit on the number of posts serves absolutely no purpose and is mainly the reason why westside was banned again.

I said this already in the quote i replied to you with.

He had said in the chat, he was out to get certain people. Alot of certain people. If he only had 13 post a day, i thought he would choose to use them wisely and not use them to argue. I was wrong.

It really Isn't hard to mantain 13 post a day anyways. You only average about 2 per day.

we've already established that faggot isn't acceptable even in protest. his response to being unbanned was childish. if he'd chilled out for a week or two while shit calmed down and maybe didnt call people faggot for 5 minutes he wouldn't be in this mess

what are you talking about? raskol questioned me, but i had explained it already so i replied with a quote, something i had already typed.

his argument was reduced to "he didnt think the 13 post limit was fair." which is something else ive already explained many times.

he even goes on to criticize westside:

13 post limit wasn't fair. you could have just unbanned without the silly restrictions and banned him again if he broke any rules. he's a black minority,...he probably experiences(ed) innate forms of racism and discrimination in real life. did you think he'd just sing and dance under that kind of insult? did you really think that westside was gonna prance like a puppet under those conditions?

i don't think anyone with integrity would.

"negro, you can ride our bus, but you better fucking sit in the back."

we've already established that faggot isn't acceptable even in protest. his response to being unbanned was childish. if he'd chilled out for a week or two while shit calmed down and maybe didnt call people faggot for 5 minutes he wouldn't be in this mess

it might not have been acceptable, but it was DEF provoked.

it might not have been acceptable, but it was DEF provoked.

i hate agreeing with mike lowery, but it's not like they were poking at him with a stick.

his "i don't have to make your site good anymore" exit was a little holier than thou as well.

i hate agreeing with mike lowery, but it's not like they were poking at him with a stick.

his "i don't have to make your site good anymore" exit was a little holier than thou as well.

"negro, you can ride our bus, but you better fucking sit in the back."

------------------------------------------>ban

A better example of what happend would be someone in prison was released again into the general public. They have rules to follow that are different from everyone else till they prove that they can be taken off of probation. The rules arn't followed and its back to being locked up. This bus analogy is shitty.

hold on...

i'm trying to find a canadian translator.

i believe it translates into "welcome to canada, african american brethren, we welcome people of all races and creeds, and you are welcome to any seat on the bus, so long as it is not reserved for the elderly, pregnant, or disabled."

A better example of what happend would be someone in prison was released again into the general public. They have rules to follow that are different from everyone else till they prove that they can be taken off of probation. The rules arn't followed and its back to being locked up. This bus analogy is shitty.

because he's black??????????????

13 post limit because his posting average was higher than most? followed by an insult that his posts were tantamount to shit. nigga posted more comedy than knowledge, but he posted fashion and music knowledge.

reinstated with a slap in the face, force-fed weak logic, than banned again with a "fuck you."

you know what? you're pretty shitty....nah just stupid.

i believe it translates into "welcome to canada, african american brethren, we welcome people of all races and creeds, and you are welcome to any seat on the bus, so long as it is not reserved for the elderly, pregnant, or disabled."

if you mean that "the (sufu)elderly, pregnant, or disabled," are mods, house niggas, and advertisers than you and i have used the same translating softwear.

jmatsu: i invite you to ride the bus with me and throw around "nigga"

you are the last person i want to hear from about race politics

than stfu and please try to refrain from replying to my comments.

i don't ride the bus, and we aren't allowed to talk racial politics here, so don't worry.

well, it seems to me the prison analogy works great

westside was banned for being an annoying clown; he was unbanned on the provision that he not be an annoying clown, and a 13 post a day limit limits him to posting about fashion or music or whatever else he felt like offering intelligent insight on, you dont want to waste your only posts on being retarded right?

he fucked up; he got banned.

well, it seems to me the prison analogy works great

westside was banned for being an annoying clown; he was unbanned on the provision that he not be an annoying clown, and a 13 post a day limit limits him to posting about fashion or music or whatever else he felt like offering intelligent insight on, you dont want to waste your only posts on being retarded right?

he fucked up; he got banned.

simpleton logic.

keep telling yourself you're smart. you could/can never empathize with a minority.

seems to me you were almost sucking his dick daily when he was around.

dude, if you can find me more than a couple posts where i even went so far as to agree with westside, let alone suck his dick, then i will just drop this whole thing.

i really dont even care; westside seems like a kid with an ego problem that has some arrogant, overzealous people on his side.

please dont tell me i could never empathize with a minority, the only thing you know about me at this point is that i don't like someone who came onto a messageboard that i thoroughly enjoyed the content of and attempted to turn it into a bunch of snivelling retards (and succeeded with several of the weak-minded simpletons on here), and then turned into a prissy bitch when he finally got what was coming to him.

also, i dont need to tell myself im smart. my professors tell me that.

whatever, over it.

almost.

edit: this sounds like i hated westside through his entire posting career here, which is untrue. i never cared one way or the other, then i liked him for a bit, then i realized how annoying his whole shtick was. oh, and the whole unbanning fiasco really sealed the deal on me thinking hes kind of a bitch.