Moto Half-Selvedge

0ld School

I've seen their selvage range - the ones I remember were full selvage, though. They looked pretty good, dry dark denim, kind of a vintage straight leg cut, but pretty generic. I only saw their dry ones (this was back in the summer when they were being launched), and can't remember seeing any washes. personally, if I buy cheap selvage, mine would be from uniqlo, i prefer the more utilitarian look.

My brother is currently overseas at the moment and saw some Moto half selvedge and asked if i was interested. I haven't actually seen any of the cuts or models in person and have come up with nothing on the Internet.

Given that you've described uniqlo as utlitarian, how would you categorise the cut/fit on Moto (generally).

Sorry, I only noted them briefly; the denim looked good, the dry finish was nice and dark, I think it was a typical straight leg cut, with a lower rise than the 1947 501. The uniqlo were plainer, with no back pocket stitiching, and were half the price (for £50 or so, I'd track down the Lee Europe selvage). HEre's the TopMan website, should help:

http://www.topman.co.uk/promostores/topman/index.html?make_live=yes&promo=