nomad in toronto

doom

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

the acronym jackets will be mainly shells. you would still have to layer underneath the jacket! i see a lot of folks in the cold winter months in toronto wearing , it seems like, just the gore tex shells and nothing but. crazy.

--- Original message by doom on Sep 29, 2005 02:01 PM

Yeah, I know, if I decide to drop stupid amounts of money on an Acronym shell I'll probably pick up an Arcteryx under layer. Does MEC sell Arcteryx?

to answer some of the questions in this thread:

GDFT should be opening Monday at the very latest...Expect the new spot to look quite different from the previous one...downstairs will be strictly footwear and GDFT branded apparel....upstairs will stock the usual suspects, Knowledge, Stussy, Bittersweet, Answer, etc, etc....

Nomad price points in my opinion are reasonable...especially when it comes to the Wings&Horns/Spruce gear, you'd be hard pressed to find these lines cheaper anywhere else...Supreme pricepoints will be reasonable, considering the fact that Richard Kidd currently is the only other establishment in Canada carrying...the clothes will be exactly what you'd expect...the bags might be a bit pricey, but hey, it's Supreme, what are you gonna do....?...

expect Supreme to flow through next week...

and yes, i suppose due to the amount of lurkers on this site, Supreme will most likely cause a stir in the city and we'll probably see the stuff fly off the shelves....

Tdot (yea i said it ...wussup hahaha) cats who arent associated with SF wont know what hit em.

haha password protected store? thats gonna be funny, my man martin'll let me in. (fukkin better)

n is goodfoot closed right now thru this weekend? cause i was calling em today n they never picked up.

... fuck if they are... im coming home from london this weekend just to buy some shoes. better be open...n im coming home again next weekend... but shit shelves will be empty by then.

haha yea i thought i was the only one keepin it real in london. but then i was on the bus n two asian dudes (of course) come on, both rocking some japanese levis, one with FBT's n the other with well worn dunkles.

so shits goin off tomorrow eh? i was goin downtown anyways so i cant wait to see. although ive been calling n there's been no responses. so i wont get toooo excited. although i did come home to shop haha. n i want the black melvs so bad.

its gonna be a bitch getting down there though. all the streets downtown are closed the hell up.

A Friend of Yours: if somehow your right with all of this knowledge. care to reveal some identity to us?... you gotta be on the inside of op.s

Edited by showbiz00ditc on Sep 30, 2005 at 04:00 PM

yep lol, asians (myself included) are hypebeasts ...

i saw some asian kid rockin the same adidas tracksuit as me at school today , we both saw, and kinda laughed. I was kinda disappointed though, i thought the joint was pretty rare

anyone know wut the pricing will be like for surpeme

for tees, boxcaps, and hoodies/sweaters?

I am asian kid, i am studying in Toronto, cuz i think it is a multicultural city that i love .

I also think there is no racial bias in fashion/street fashion field.

But now, i am seeing there it is.!!!!!!!

I love stussy, APC, FBT and Nike SB..I like to hang out GDFT and Noamed ( even though the stuff price are too expensive fo me.) Sometimes,I buy them cuz I LOVE, not for Business!!!!!

And i still not to understand what does that mean" Asian kids act cool". Sounds like that Asian kids dont have the right to buy these stuffs.

I know Some of Asian kids, they are xxxx resallers, or ...

But, please dont make a stereotype.....

Quote:

I am asian kid, i am studying in Toronto, cuz i think it is a multicultural city that i love .

I also think there is no racial bias in fashion/street fashion field.

But now, i am seeing there it is.!!!!!!!

I love stussy, APC, FBT and Nike SB..I like to hang out GDFT and Noamed ( even though the stuff price are too expensive fo me.) Sometimes,I buy them cuz I LOVE, not for Business!!!!!

And i still not to understand what does that mean" Asian kids act cool". Sounds like that Asian kids dont have the right to buy these stuffs.

I know Some of Asian kids, they are xxxx resallers, or ...

But, please dont make a stereotype.....

--- Original message by joetw on Sep 30, 2005 04:35 PM

Hahaha. Better buy some Bathing Ape t-shirts so you can fit right in!!