nomad in toronto

doom

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check your attitude at the door minya...

for the rest of you, yes, Nomad will be stocking Supreme...and we're not just talking tees...from this point on, Nomad will have access to their entire collection each season...

look for bigger things from the GDFT camp also...new store will provide a solid bridge between what GDFT was carrying in apparel and what Nomad is aiming to be...cats looking for midrange gear will be pleasantly surprized with the 2nd floor....

look for more surprizes as the year goes on...but if the Nomad/GDFT fam hasn't blown you away just yet, be prepared for 2006...things are gonna get crazy....

yeah, i dont get it. this is me doing my homework. toronto is like an hour away from me, and it would definatly be easier to drive out there and try to pick up some supreme rather than dealing with hordes of re-sellers on ebay. so anyone know about when nomads gonna actually have supreme instore?

dezone...give Nomad a call...the Supreme goods are not a big secret...they'll let you know the drop date and even fill you in on the product they have coming in...

it'll be interesting to see Toronto's response to Supreme at Nomad...i don't think it'll fly off the shelves like some would anticipate...i think as a whole, Supreme has died down a bit...i personally feel like Nomad carries superior apparel anyways, though I'll be copping the occasional cap and bag....

lets face it...in terms of cut and sew quality, Supreme is not ANY better than Wings&Horns/Spruce, Sandinista, Corpus, etc...i feel like Supreme's tees have fallen off as of late, and the price points will be on par with the rest of the store...so i really believe that we're all gonna see what REALLY moves product...quality or hype...stay tuned...

Edited by MyMindSpray on Sep 29, 2005 at 09:46 AM

alright thanks, will do. i definatly agree with you that supreme has died down quite a bit as of late. people definatly have not been going as wild for fall/winter line as they did with the summer, i still dig supreme so its of no real concern to me. the quality of supreme gear is obviously not something to rave about but its not always just about quality (or hype! =P). what is pricing like at nomad? its one of the only toronto spots ive never made to trip to see.

yea wow cats need to get some passes in hand ... latepasses that is.

mindspray: as you seem most uptodate do you know when we can expect the new development to be opening?

n anyone know what downtown will be open thanksgiving weekend? should we expect closure days? other than the monday or whatever. but im taking more saturday/sunday

Quote:

yeah, i dont get it. this is me doing my homework. toronto is like an hour away from me, and it would definatly be easier to drive out there and try to pick up some supreme rather than dealing with hordes of re-sellers on ebay. so anyone know about when nomads gonna actually have supreme instore?

--- Original message by dezone on Sep 29, 2005 09:31 AM

why don't you just go in to the store and check out yourself?

why bother asking on the internet

^^

AMEN...at least some gets it.

If you could why wouldn't you get the lowdown from the source as opposed to feeding off some internet crumbs. I'm all for the exchange of information but the internet is the whole reason shit gets played out quick fast!! Like I said...it's too easy for suckers these days. Anonymous lurkers behind keyboards trying to be down fiendin' off the latest internet hype...

At least it's entertainment or "inter-tainment"...oh I kill myself!

The price points warrant the placement in Nomad plus Nomad will be focusing more on the cut-n-sew garments as opposed to just box logos stuff.

Goodfoot will be focused on sneakers and GDFT branded stuff...

The new shop will now house all the other brands that were previously available at GDFT and more...but I heard you'll need a password to get in the new shop...

the supreme shit will fly off the shelves due to the massive gathering of hong kong label whores who have tons of dough and who will follow the crumbs of hype that is associated with supreme and dunks.

what goodfoot and nomad is doing is good for toronto. i have mad respect for them just for bringing in head porter.

peace!

the eclipse is nigh