nomad in toronto

doom

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is just something about supreme that makes me not slurge all my cash on their $220 plus bags and jackets. if you look at their quality, supreme is not all that great. except for their hats. everything else is below par, imo.

the eclipse is nigh

Quote:

LOL

So Raef opens up distribution...

Toronto gets supreme and shloofers shloof

I just pray to the hypebeast gods that people wear this stuff and dont resell it like air max 95's in early 98...

Cop to rock to cop to chop!

--- Original message by STOLEN FROM POLAND on Oct 2, 2005 06:44 PM

^^Dead wrong...get your info right before you post that "shloof"...namedropper. Supreme comes direct from NYC...

I think the Levi's @ EC and Yonge St. both have select sizes of STF's left...I'm going to check the outlet @ Dixie Mall tomorrow if they've got any.

Can't wait til upstairs GDFT is open, I'm hoping for Recon, Alife, Stussy, all of that stuff that was at Vice that I'm into. I see you Kevin icon_smile_cool.gif

GDFT camp is definitely killin' shit, noone's close to their level and the type of shit they're doing. Big ups. Definitely alot of great shoe drops and QS' in the next few months too...

Anyone know a good place for Rogans?

www.inquiringmind.ca

Quote:

I think the Levi's @ EC and Yonge St. both have select sizes of STF's left...I'm going to check the outlet @ Dixie Mall tomorrow if they've got any.

Can't wait til upstairs GDFT is open, I'm hoping for Recon, Alife, Stussy, all of that stuff that was at Vice that I'm into. I see you Kevin icon_smile_cool.gif

GDFT camp is definitely killin' shit, noone's close to their level and the type of shit they're doing. Big ups. Definitely alot of great shoe drops and QS' in the next few months too...

Anyone know a good place for Rogans?

--- Original message by soulize on Oct 3, 2005 05:16 PM

Yeah I would really love to see the brands vice carried back in the city again, Anyone know of other places to find alife and the full stussy collection?

http://myfavouritethings.biz.tc/one.html

my favourite things.