unban JMATSU this instant!

robideaux

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:

personal attack on a mod

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

this is what he got. shit fucking sucks. if you guys are going to ban him for some stupid shit, you guys should keep shit fair and ban other members for making randominsults as well.

Why is a personal attack on a mod a more bannable offense? Because Minya (or wayne or whatever top dog is in charge of mods) thought DD was a cool guy? I don't see the difference in attacking DD/DDML and the thread devoted to attacking edmond, except edmond is lamer.

This place has gone to the doooooooooooooooogs

It's turned into a place for a bunch of whiny little cunts to post unfunny things and organise meet-ups ... hanging about with people you meet on the net - man alive - so geeky

edit: and then for people to be banned by the online version of school prefects takes the knobiness to a new level

Ok, what's the official bodycount?

jmat, airjamie, jayrock, westside, supernoob.....

Anyone else? Did minya all of a sudden awaken from his slumber or what? I'm confused.

my opinion matters not in this situation based on my post count/rep, but what i do know from lurking is that jmatsu doesnt deserve a ban...he was generally very knowledgeable when he offered advice, and although he was a little blunt, he knew what he was talking about. so i throw in a vote for unban.

/n00brant

lM GOING THE FUCK BACK TO SUPERFASHION

LET ME KNOW WHEN THE STREETS ARE SAFE

EVERYONE DRESSES LIKE SHIT

PEACE

I am part of this group and this obscenity hurled at me was most uncalled for.