taiwan :: taipei :: shopping

(eden)

just heard some stories from my frds who got back from taiwan...

party was boring, shopping was boring. the only thing i heard..it's all about food..

yummmmmmmmmmmy..i am hungry now...someone EMS me those fried chicken? (鹹酥雞)

seriously..super stop spending ur 350 NT on long island teas. u won't get any girls by drink that shit. with that 350 NT. get out of club go to like street corner ....get some food + bubble tea.....350 NT will be super load of different choices of fried foods..and well spend..

am i right....? azn8oi

what happened with your women's restroom shitscapades story? i'm assuming nothing. haha.

good thing they didn't review those surviellence tapes hahahahhaa

just heard some stories from my frds who got back from taiwan...

party was boring, shopping was boring. the only thing i heard..it's all about food..

yummmmmmmmmmmy..i am hungry now...someone EMS me those fried chicken? (鹹酥雞)

seriously..super stop spending ur 350 NT on long island teas. u won't get any girls by drink that shit. with that 350 NT. get out of club go to like street corner ....get some food + bubble tea.....350 NT will be super load of different choices of fried foods..and well spend..

am i right....? azn8oi

na mang you got it wrong. shopping is pretty blehh for the most part. food is amazing. party even more so. I guess you can say nightlife here isn't all that great....if you're only going out with like 2-3 people. I'm working here part of an intern program so there's always people to party with. We storm the fucking dance floor 30 person strong, fucking loveboat style up in the club. that's fucking fun. spending US $50 on a night out with a ton of people w/ girls actually down to dance? that's money well spent my friend.

and about the street food, I took a step up from that stuff; i'd rather find good places to eat instead of eating nightmarket snacks every day. once or twice a week is okay though.

^^

u coming out to seoul and tokyo again? you gotta a free couch to crash on if you want.

thanks for the offer d, maybe later this year!

now u r back. so whats poping?

im going to the sogo/UC area today. gonna watch the lion king broadway musical tonight (lol). my aunt copped tickets cus she hasnt seen me in so many years. she remembers how i loved lion king when i was 6.

i still need to go eat 小吃。

just got back from taipei. got a few stuff. went UC and got myself two pairs of slimfit chinos. they were going at 50%. hahaha. real cheap.

and the food there. is gooooooooooooooooooood. missing the food already. :(

if you bought the last size 4 chinos, (EDITED EXPLETIVES). :(

theyre $208. pretty cheap, right? i donno undercover jp retail.

goin to 團團? or studio?

haha update plz..paypal ready! hahaha

undercover stuff is on sale. i didn't really check the prices, but most of the S/S is 40% off.

i miss taipei... i wanna go back.

azn8oi how long are you there for?

1 year. btw what cds you want? i want to go to another eslite because the one i went to yesterday at city hall didnt have my haircut mags. im pissed.

Generally speaking, will there be alot to buy in taiwan? Besides UC which i will be dropping by to. Intend to go there and just sight see, have great food and not do much buying. I'll be headed to hk after that so my dough will be mostly in hk dollar...so just wondering if i should set aside more funds for shopping in taiwan.

Just got back stateside and I can confirm, save your shopping money for else where. Spend your cash on FOOOODDD. I've been back for like a day and I already miss Taiwan food :(

Wow aznboi, you're staying in Taipei for a year?! Damn I'm jealous. Skipping school are we?