Worst Feelings, Ever

ipractice

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your joking about that right?

well for me,

hitting your best lifelong friend in the face with a shoe in front of a room full of people

just because you were having a bad day.

or having 3 people close to you die in less than 3 days.

no joke,

banged out the sister a few years later when she was in college... she was a bit of a porker tho... no guilt that time...

Your hand going numb from the cold.

But after 10 or so minutes of your hand being totally numb, it starts to feel really good.

It is so numb that you can just feel the slight outline of what you're touching. And you try so fucking hard to feel what your touching, but you can't.

Just the outline.

It's like shoegaze.

a lot of nothing??

you could make that work to your advantage (i.e. the stranger)

Trying to jerk off then remembering that all your deceased relatives/friends/acquaintances may be watching you.

More like cleaning up then realizing all your deceased relatives/friends/acquaintances are disgusted with you.

Showing up to take your last final of fall semester, only to walk in on a winterim class and discover the final was yesterday. To make things worse, its optional and was only a booster if you were between grades, checking your grade and realizing its a B+ and you would have had an A

• 2 weeks later...

not seeing your girl for over a week and realizing through that week that alot of her friends are guys and chances are she's probably with them though she told you she was just busy with family shit. knowing you wont have anyone to kiss when the clock strikes midnight because she's at some stupid ass highschool party...

i remember the first 2 or 3 times i got drunk. we were hanging out at a friends house and one of the older guys there had his ex there. it was pretty much open knowledge that they've been on and off and currently they weren't seeing each other. so i was trashed by now and a hip hop song came on and i got up and started hip hop dancing behind her to get to her to perhaps grind on my penis or something.

there was no penis grinding. she instead started laughing and i reclined back to my sitting position.

• 2 weeks later...

Sleeping awkwardly on your arm whereby you cut off all the circulation of blood. And then waking up in the middle of the night with a completely numb arm, not being able to move it and for a few seconds thinking "is it too late? am I going to have to get my arm amputated." And then you hysterically rise up out of bed and start swinging your arm around hoping to get the circulation going, and in the process, waking up your girlfriend* in a state of horror because they think you are demon-possessed or something like that. yeah, this has happened to me on more than one occassion. Not a good feeling.

*if you so happen to have one. Or boyfriend. Or overnight guest. Or whatever else that may happen to be sharing a bed with you.

blue balls.

going to a public bath for the first time with your girlfriend's father.

eating a raw egg and hallucinating two days later as a result of food poisoning, thinking i am the ceo of a now defunct company and under investigation. wtf?

Living your life out the way you don't want to, but aren't due to whatever reasons (financial, social expectations, etc.) Fear is being when you hit 30 or whatever milestone in your life and thinking "This is not how I'd like to have done things."

Not having shit to do on a Saturday night cus your friends (?!) aren't returning your calls.

I can totally agree to this, shit fucking makes me angry. my boy totally fucking ignored my call, and my girl (not gf) didnt txt me back till 10 pm after i txt her twice waaay earlier in the day. I acted like I was busy, truth is i really wanted to smoke some weed. and lets not even talk about her fucking roomate, who I thought was a friend. let me ask you people a question; when you dont see a friend for 3 weeks, do you not return their calls?

well we get back to school and I, reluctant to go, went to their apt to see one of the girls and the bitch was acting like shit was hunky dory. I know deep down she knew she fucked up. I was mad cold to that bitch. It felt good and bad at the same time. But it felt sooo good. My white friends are fucking up, makes me not even like whites.

I hate the trivial shit you feel strongly about that comes with being in your 20's

oh yea, getting suspended from college, after being the only one to go in your family, the disapointment they feel. Im pretty sure thats bad.