Worst Feelings, Ever

ipractice

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone taking a kitchen knife and stabbing you in the stomach with it..then twisting the knife while its still embedded

That's what cramps feel like, at best

At worst it brings you to your knees

Also when you're at an expensive buffet and you try to get your moneys worth by eating as much as you can and end up super satuated...

not even close, when i was in china my buddy took filled my nalgene water bottle with tap water. we both drank the water, so we were chilling and my friend started getting cramps and he was all over the floor. i was like wtf, so we stopped at a small chinese clinic and they immediately took a long unsterilized needle and wanted to inject him with some shit, i was like hell naw. so we took a cab back to ningbo when i started to feel the pain myself then it hit with all its force. its like zeus sticking his whole hand in my stomach grabbing whatevers in there and started twisting. we both got injections of like 500cc antibiotics or something and we laid down and went fast to sleep. woke up and didnt feel anymore pain, i would give up my entire denim collection and my cycles to not go through that shit again

he drank it too, like its so bad like if you fill up the whole sink, you can acutally like yellow particles, thats why the have a water service like arrowhead over here and drink water from bottles, rule number one was not to drink tap water, the chinese dont even do it, and my fucking friends fills up a whole nalgene bottle.

bustin' a nut in my bestfriends mom when i was 16.

I was overwhelmed by guilt for 2 years. :(

your joking about that right?

well for me,

hitting your best lifelong friend in the face with a shoe in front of a room full of people

just because you were having a bad day.

or having 3 people close to you die in less than 3 days.

Someone taking a kitchen knife and stabbing you in the stomach with it..then twisting the knife while its still embedded

That's what cramps feel like, at best

At worst it brings you to your knees

Also when you're at an expensive buffet and you try to get your moneys worth by eating as much as you can and end up super satuated...

Those bags of dry rice you stick in the microwave seem to be good for the former. The latter uh... I dunno, I don't think anything good comes of a buffet anyway.

As for feelings, I'm just gonna stick with the shit ones from my 20s so far:

Getting dumped for the person your ex was "only really good friends with" during the course of your relationship.

I second whoever mentioned getting an STD, especially when it's from the aforementioned dumper ex.

Related, having said STD removed basically via chemical burns applied to your junk (though this did make for a great story--well, it's funny to me, anyway--about passing out at Planned Parenthood).

Putting your kid up for adoption.

Not having shit to do on a Saturday night cus your friends (?!) aren't returning your calls.

when you finish an exam, and a month or so later get the results and are heavily disappointed because it doesn't let you go into the tertiary course that you wished for. due to this reason, you look up the internet on how to make a hangman's noose and find a very comprehensive guide of all the stylistic features of the hangman's noose and the fashionability of wearing a hangman's noose as a wallet chain, but fail to make even the simplest hangman's noose. because you have failed at all of the above, you join a myspace group called 'THE SUICIDE HELPERS GROUP' which helps people suicide but then you realise that you love life too much to want to die and thus fail at that also. being the failure that you are, you grow up listening to koRn and complain that the band should be called maize.

Your hand going numb from the cold.

But after 10 or so minutes of your hand being totally numb, it starts to feel really good.

It is so numb that you can just feel the slight outline of what you're touching. And you try so fucking hard to feel what your touching, but you can't.

Just the outline.

It's like shoegaze.

a lot of nothing??

Also when you wake up. And you've been sleeping on your arm for 3 hours and it's numb.

It's so numb that it's totally paralyzed, you can't move it at all.

So you have to pick up your numb arm with the arm that is still functioning, and go back to sleep or something.