hong kong fashions?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

why does it seem that everyone is wearing all the coveted streetwear brands in hk? all those pics show everyone wearing supreme, nbhd, gdeh, etc and flashy nike's.

i never [or rarely] see anyone rocking this stuff. all those asian tourists in nyc shops are always rocking $1000 tee and sneak outfits too.

now if this is underground? is it?

it is due to media, internet or what?

its not like that here.

i was in hong kong in march and i tried to find some hot

sneakers. i was very disappointed! there was nothing!

only 1 store had somewhat interesting stuff but besides that

nothing!

i also went to this new mall where they had the new

agnes b store and the evisu store. they are ok.

agnes was better for me.

did you know that there is no footlocker in hk?

peace

the eclipse is nigh

What sort of subculture/niche market are Surrdener and SBTG immulating? Of course, Japanese street brands. Besides, Surrender is co-started by Lavelle, who was intrumental to bringing A Bathing Ape and Futura to the masses. SBTGs entire concept is based on the tired formulated format of "A Bathing Ape" which their silk-screens. I've been to Singapore and have tons of Singaporian friends, they even concede that they have no culture. Weather HK, Singaporian, Taiwanese dress better than Americans is all subjective. I'm more bullish about China, particularly the new youth in areas like Shanghai.

Just came from HK a couple of days ago and here's what I think. Everyone dresses trendy there to the point that I haven't seen anyone unique/stand out. And I do observe a bit of a Japanese style following but still mediocre. I would still consider their dressing on the safe side. Hey doom, what sneaker store did you go to? I do love some of their stores and the way they were laid out, I concentrated on buying HK labels. Sneakers are so cheap plus they gave me extra 20% just for being a visitor. Literally, you will shop 'til you drop here, most shops close at 11pm.

where did u go to check out kicks?! u must only checked out the malls from retail chain stores..........yeah they dont have FL here but they do have their own chain stores carrying stuff FL does. Marathon, Royal Sporting House etc etc.

if you know whats up, then HK is heaven for kicks compared to many other cities, and by the way ur from T.dot right?

YES , I AM FROM THE DOT AND HONG KONG WAS CRAP. WHEN I WAS THERE

THEY ONLY HAD OLD QUICKSTRIKES. I WALKED FOR HOURS IN THE HEAT AND STENCH

AND COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING THAT I COULD GET HERE AT THE GDFT IN TORONTO.

I ALSO THINK THAT FOLKS IN ENGLAND DRESS THE ILLEST. WE CAN ALL LEARN A THING

OR TWO FROM THEM.

THEY HAVE SHIT LIKE THE CARHARTT LINE FROM EUROPE. THIS SHIT IS NOT LIKE

THE CARHARTT FROM NORTH AMERICA. IT IS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE.

ALSO MAHARISHI IS AMAZING AS WELL.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF MAHARISHI???

the eclipse is nigh

yo waddup Doom.....lol its me again. i am curison to know which part of HK did u hit up icon_smile_shock.gif. but you are right Carhartt in Europe is sick cause they operate differently. NA Carhartt does work mens clothing and Carhartt Europe is more like an urban/streetwear brand. none the less theyre are kinda played and killed in HK.

but yeah nice to meet a fellow T.dot user, Doom. i'll be comign back soon!!! i had to register to post lol in the capsule thread

yo tm,

welome to this weird family of consumerists.

i am still interested in fashion and any sick gear but that's

where i stop. i am not spending any more money on gear.

i went to this one street in hk where they only had sneaker stores. i could not find any nice kicks.

also nobody had stone island or c.p. company!!

hong kong is only good if any of you homies want to get sick watches without paying the tax.

and please don't buy those cheap ass oversized hip hop watches with the fake diamonds

peace

the eclipse is nigh

yo baizilla,

i have no desire whatsoever. i have been there but things will change once you get married :).

i still have these sick LV high cut military boots that i bought during my days of mass spending

on material goods that i did not need. they are in mint condition and sick. size 9.5......nudge, nudge, wink, wink..............

they cost me well over bloody $900 canadian with tax.

doom

the eclipse is nigh