Wierd...I know...

emceedrive

Ok I'm gonna start this off by saying I know that I'm crazy. But seriously, who else thinks that raw denim looks absolutely amazing AS IS. The luster and the stiffness are amazing. It always saddens me when a nice pair of unwashed jeans start wearing and fading. Of course then I'm happy because I have a nice pair of faded jeans eventually, but I 'm actually trying to find a pair of jeans which will stay at least close to their raw state. All shiny and shit you know? Tried it with a pair of Diamond Supply Co x Knowledge Jeans, but didn't last too long, even with me washing it after nearly every wear(about once a week) Anyone else think raw denim looks nice as hell as is and has a pair that'll stay nice? Make a recomendation

you want to keep them raw as long as possible.....

and so you washed them every week.....

that is indeed 'wierd'

i second the wierdness... but if you want the raw look, dont buy real raw. or just dont wash after every wear maybe? go for some commercial brands that made their jeans shiny and 'raw' looking. save yourself a few hundred dollars.

^no they wont

just get some resin blasted stretchy joints... they wont fade

yes they will

some are resin coated and some are just one wash denim that wont ever really fade in the way a true raw denim would

and everyone say it with me "i before e except after c"

Yes I realise frequent washing sounds ridiculously retarded but I read somwhere that if you wash them frequently without breaking them in first you actually keep it looking raw. Obviously not. Yeah I was thinking about those "raw wash" shits u find at the mall but apparetnly those lose luster quick as hell too so i guess im fucked

Yeah i'm not so keen on spending 700 bucks on a shitty whim like this...also, the max's and iron hearts would fade and lose luster if washed on even a semi regular basis....i find it hard to not wash jeans for 4-6 months when im fading a pair of raws, so i dont think i can justify it to keep them not raw......i'm looking for something which can be washed after every perhaps 2 wears maybe 3 and not lose that shine.......call me a germaphobe

Yeah i'm not so keen on spending 700 bucks on a shitty whim like this...also, the max's and iron hearts would fade and lose luster if washed on even a semi regular basis....i find it hard to not wash jeans for 4-6 months when im fading a pair of raws, so i dont think i can justify it to keep them not raw......i'm looking for something which can be washed after every perhaps 2 wears maybe 3 and not lose that shine.......call me a germaphobe

You're fucked, give up. Seriously.

Or stop being a bitch and wear your jeans until they smell bad.

I might be an asshole.