Sign in to follow this  
scientific

gray leather shoes?

i am intrigued by the idea of gray leather shoes. like something dressy or not so dressy, for casual use. whether shoes or boots. do such things exist and if so have you seen any that looked good?

3034-4016-p.jpg

like those?

9d50_1.JPG

the first ones are from zappos (stacy adams) and the second from ebay.

check your local thrift store, they usually have a few in grey from brands like dexter and never more than $10

i own a lot of grey shoes. stop shark biting.

Not leather, but I saw a pair of grey felt derbys from LV in Arena last month and I'm in luv.

Grey repettos/danceshuz??????

Opening Ceremony has some grey leather and grey suede shoes in their store right now

LOOK AT THIS HERE MUTHAFUCKIN BANJEE ASS LITTLE CAKE BITCH TELLIN US WHAT IS OR ISNT SUGAR POP. QUEEN, I DONT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THE PHRASE SUGAR POP, BUT I KNOW YOURE WRONG. HOUSE OF CULT GIVES GOOD SHOE, AND HOUSE OF CULT CAN SEE YOURE THE TYPE OF BOI WHO PREFERS A NICE SQUARE TOE KENNETH COLE SHOE, SO WE'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO AGREE THAT YOU DONT WURK LIKE I SERVE AND U CAN NEVER BE ANYTHING MORE THAN A WET BUDISSY.

6953354a626a5a4c747643535a6c4549786b67-100x100-0-0.jpg

9d50_1.JPG

these are fuckin awesome

dude those r the ugliest sugar-pop dress shoes ive ever seen

I gotta agree here. Pretty bad.

isnt it funny?

that makes you both wrong

grey oxfords are classic

These are mine.. sz 12, badly in need of sole-repairs, but a slightly more wintery alternative to the classic Oxford (a couple inches more leather to keep those anklies warm!)

greyoxfordsyx8.jpg

I wouldn't say "wrong"... just deluded.

These are mine.. sz 12, badly in need of sole-repairs, but a slightly more wintery option to the classic Oxford (a couple inches more leather to keep those anklies warm!)

greyoxfordsyx8.jpg

These I love, the light grey just seem dainty to me. To each his own, but I've seen those shoes on here numerous times getting love from everybody and they look worse every time. icon10.gif

i gots these last summer. i think there is a lace up version of them coming out this year.

6901-405946-p.jpg

These are mine.. sz 12, badly in need of sole-repairs, but a slightly more wintery alternative to the classic Oxford (a couple inches more leather to keep those anklies warm!)

greyoxfordsyx8.jpg

remarkable.

greyoxfordsyx8.jpg

Damn those're nice. Just vintage or..?