Call of Duty 4

countach!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an easier way to beat it. Just go toward the building where the enemies will drop off…there's a nook in the back of the building you can hide…plant some c4 around the benches where they drop and then some claymores around you to protect your sides…wait it out and then just bumrush and grab your boy and hit up the heli.

Kind of cheating but it's way less frustrating.

please elaborate.

when an enemy is in your crosshairs, the gun will slightly move in the direction that the enemy is moving. pretty useful/cheap if you can't see an enemy.

also, when you sweep your gun while zoomed in, the gun will slow down very slightly if it crosses paths with an enemy. lots of people use this when they snipe.

please elaborate.

Its very slight, mostly noticeable if you're sniping and someone runs in front of who you're aiming at; the crosshair will track to that person.

Whos on xbox? I need a reason to start playing again, I'm pretty ridiculous at this game, I'll make you win gamezzzz.

• 5 months later...