Sign in to follow this  
home

Skinny, Coated Jeans

yewwww in black

what are my options outside of nudies long john black coated? would prefer a higher rise..

i think S2A do a pair, but how slim are they?

also, april 77 joey squealer, but i think these may be more satin-y than coated.. anyone confirm?

what else is out there lads..

kthnxbye

dior sharp notations are slim and coated, avail in black and indigo

superfine has a chocolate waxed slim jean and a skinny black glossy jean.

dior sharp notations are slim and coated, avail in black and indigo

superfine has a chocolate waxed slim jean and a skinny black glossy jean.

probably shoulda mentioned that i dont wanna be paying an arm and a leg for a pair (ie no diorzzz)

will look into superfine, any online retailers?

look into topman.

A77 black colordrives? Low-rise might be iffy though.

Edit: Almost forgot RAF. The line has been putting out odd-colored shiny jeans for a while.

A77 black colordrives? Low-rise might be iffy though.

Got a pair of these. Not the black im looking for. It's too flat.

I'm looking for something with a treatment coat. Something with some sheen - a matte leather look. Nudie black coated are the best examples i can think of.

zara had a pair for $60, could never find my size. the nudies are too thin for me, my calves are glued on

zara had a pair for $60, could never find my size. the nudies are too thin for me, my calves are glued on

zara nurrrrrr.

thinking i might look into coated thin finns instead of long johns, although even if i size down i have an inkling they wont be slim enough. plus i aint sold on the huge back pockets..

thin finns are pretty fucking skinny man. i have a pair of dry black and i have "chicken legs" and they grip me.

i love the fact that you're from Oz and start your post with "yewww". i've saved it into my phone's dictionary i use it that often. where you from? i'm from bris but am on the sunny coast at the moment. no waves today though :(

thin finns are pretty fucking skinny man. i have a pair of dry black and i have "chicken legs" and they grip me.

i love the fact that you're from Oz and start your post with "yewww". i've saved it into my phone's dictionary i use it that often. where you from? i'm from bris but am on the sunny coast at the moment. no waves today though :(

might have to wonder into nudie soon then and try em on.

ha yeah. my ex housemate (a die-hard surfer/coastal boy) got me saying it. from melbourne, but often down the coast - bells, torquay, etc. summer is finally arriving as well.

I love my coated black Skulls. i've had em for over a year now and they still have their luster. theres a thread dedicated to em somewhere on here..

Got a pair of these. Not the black im looking for. It's too flat.

I'm looking for something with a treatment coat. Something with some sheen - a matte leather look. Nudie black coated are the best examples i can think of.

a77 had corduroys that are waxed. you can still get them on jap online shops like zozotown. full price for old models though.

S2A black coated are super skinny from the knees down. The waist is pretty big though.

I don't think the Thin Finns are thaaaat skinny. They are wearing in pretty freaking nicely though.

I have the Nudie Thin Finn coated jeans and I really like them. Plus, the are very comfy, because they are somewhat elastic and stretch a little.

i dont get how thin finns arent skinny? I have a pair of the coated and they hug my whole leg - skin tight on the calves.

topman is skinny + coated + cheap

or you can coat your own with black silicone - like what seals inbetween tiles and shit - im in the middle of doing that to a pair of pants i made for college. home you can pick i up from any hardware store - im using some made by bostick r something like that. just squeeze it on and use a palete knife to spread it.

or you can coat your own with black silicone - like what seals inbetween tiles and shit - im in the middle of doing that to a pair of pants i made for college. home you can pick i up from any hardware store - im using some made by bostick r something like that. just squeeze it on and use a palete knife to spread it.

Holy shit, you have got to post some pictures when you're done!

I'm throwing in another vote for Thin Finn Dry Black Coated, if they're not skinny, you bought them too big. To be honest, I prefer the Thin Finn coating is more versatile than my Dior waxed blacks.

Holy shit, you have got to post some pictures when you're done!

Yeah i will take some soonish. I just finished doing them - i forgot to take before pics but i can just show the uncoated surface from the inside for comparison.

Yeah i will take some soonish. I just finished doing them - i forgot to take before pics but i can just show the uncoated surface from the inside for comparison.

in for results

Wouldn't clear acrylic be easier to work with? I gotta try this on some cheap Levis.

are the tfdbc still available from any online shops?

Meant to get some from context some months ago, now they're gone :(

are the tfdbc still available from any online shops?

Meant to get some from context some months ago, now they're gone :(

cultizm I think.

when coating fabric in wax or various other chemicals, how do you keep it from smelling like turpenoid and mineral spirits after? in the thread about waxing denim, the guy doesnt say how he got rid of the smell... i dont want to walk around reeking like a diesel engine...

oh and if you dont mind a little bit of the ole girly wear... the brand Lux makes a girls model that would fit most sufu kids... on urbanoutfitters (gasp)

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=13301569&search=true&color=01

Thanks for all the inputs, guys.

I think I'll wonder into Nudie (ugh) in the next few days and try a down-sized pair of Thin Finns and see how they fit down the leg.

Fingers crossed they look alright.

anyone know where i can pick up the TFBDC in 28X32?