Skinny, Coated Jeans

home

yewwww in black

what are my options outside of nudies long john black coated? would prefer a higher rise..

i think S2A do a pair, but how slim are they?

also, april 77 joey squealer, but i think these may be more satin-y than coated.. anyone confirm?

what else is out there lads..

kthnxbye

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dior sharp notations are slim and coated, avail in black and indigo

superfine has a chocolate waxed slim jean and a skinny black glossy jean.

probably shoulda mentioned that i dont wanna be paying an arm and a leg for a pair (ie no diorzzz)

will look into superfine, any online retailers?

A77 black colordrives? Low-rise might be iffy though.

Got a pair of these. Not the black im looking for. It's too flat.

I'm looking for something with a treatment coat. Something with some sheen - a matte leather look. Nudie black coated are the best examples i can think of.

zara had a pair for $60, could never find my size. the nudies are too thin for me, my calves are glued on

zara nurrrrrr.

thinking i might look into coated thin finns instead of long johns, although even if i size down i have an inkling they wont be slim enough. plus i aint sold on the huge back pockets..

thin finns are pretty fucking skinny man. i have a pair of dry black and i have "chicken legs" and they grip me.

i love the fact that you're from Oz and start your post with "yewww". i've saved it into my phone's dictionary i use it that often. where you from? i'm from bris but am on the sunny coast at the moment. no waves today though :(

thin finns are pretty fucking skinny man. i have a pair of dry black and i have "chicken legs" and they grip me.

i love the fact that you're from Oz and start your post with "yewww". i've saved it into my phone's dictionary i use it that often. where you from? i'm from bris but am on the sunny coast at the moment. no waves today though :(

might have to wonder into nudie soon then and try em on.

ha yeah. my ex housemate (a die-hard surfer/coastal boy) got me saying it. from melbourne, but often down the coast - bells, torquay, etc. summer is finally arriving as well.

Got a pair of these. Not the black im looking for. It's too flat.

I'm looking for something with a treatment coat. Something with some sheen - a matte leather look. Nudie black coated are the best examples i can think of.

a77 had corduroys that are waxed. you can still get them on jap online shops like zozotown. full price for old models though.

i dont get how thin finns arent skinny? I have a pair of the coated and they hug my whole leg - skin tight on the calves.

topman is skinny + coated + cheap

or you can coat your own with black silicone - like what seals inbetween tiles and shit - im in the middle of doing that to a pair of pants i made for college. home you can pick i up from any hardware store - im using some made by bostick r something like that. just squeeze it on and use a palete knife to spread it.

or you can coat your own with black silicone - like what seals inbetween tiles and shit - im in the middle of doing that to a pair of pants i made for college. home you can pick i up from any hardware store - im using some made by bostick r something like that. just squeeze it on and use a palete knife to spread it.

Holy shit, you have got to post some pictures when you're done!

I'm throwing in another vote for Thin Finn Dry Black Coated, if they're not skinny, you bought them too big. To be honest, I prefer the Thin Finn coating is more versatile than my Dior waxed blacks.

when coating fabric in wax or various other chemicals, how do you keep it from smelling like turpenoid and mineral spirits after? in the thread about waxing denim, the guy doesnt say how he got rid of the smell... i dont want to walk around reeking like a diesel engine...

oh and if you dont mind a little bit of the ole girly wear... the brand Lux makes a girls model that would fit most sufu kids... on urbanoutfitters (gasp)

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=13301569&search=true&color=01