post nothing in this thread except pictures of guidos.

metaabuse

how many of these guidos need to be in the mitchell report?

most if not all of them. check out the gyms in Brooklyn... they're all jacked up with voices like a little bitch

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to york i deal with a fair amount of guidos every now and .

one time i was placing the moves on some girl..well really i just kinda knew her and was just having coffee with her out near the fountain. anyway her guido wanabe bf came out of no where and tried to verably take a jab at me calling me a "fruit cake", eitherway i told him something along the lines to shove that spray in a bottle tan up his ass and something else about his moma being a horrible cook. he tried some grade 3 shit on me and i called him on it and made him run away with his puma bowling bag and crispwhiteaf1s.

the girl told me that there are girls who seriously eat that shit cause they have to. she said that there is so much nationalism attached to being ITAL that girls just accepted how ridiculous some of these cats are and go with it.

thats wack, this is my first year at york. fingers crossed for many hilarious guido stories in the next couple years.

thats wack, this is my first year at york. fingers crossed for many hilarious guido stories in the next couple years.

Oh, you'll have them, without even looking. Had one on my floor on res first year, and the guy was impossible to take seriously. He had dance beats playing at all hours of the day, and despite all his talk, I didn't see girls around all too often.

guido033pl.jpg

Guido:

A sad pathetic excuse for a male; not necessarily of Italian descent, but most likely; usually native to the New York/New Jersey Tri-State area.

WARDROBE: tight zipper shirts, tracksuits, designer jeans, fuzzy kangol hats, tiny hoop earrings, fake gold chains, and related Euro-trash garb and tacky cheese-wear.

NATURAL HABITAT: Known to frequent Tri-State area malls looking for club gear to waste their week's pay on (most likely spotted shopping at "Bang Bang" in Staten Island). During the day when not at their food delivery, telemarketting, or construction job, can be located at their local gym tanning or lifting weights. Can be found nightly at mainstream danceclubs they read about online (SF, Webster Hall, Etc.). Most notable for cruising the Jersey shore in an old car (Honda, Mustang, etc.) which has been tinted, painted and sports $1,000-$3,000 rims in a feeble attempt to look like new. Guido cars usually have a boomin' system through which cheesy music like freestyle, commercial club/trance and hip-hop (anything KTU plays) is loudly blasted.

GENETIC LINKS: Directly related to modern day urban-guidos, A.K.A. "wiggers," A.K.A. "wegros;" urban-guidos are white males who once exhibited the traits referenced above, but have now instead opted to keep it unreal, with wardrobes consisting of clothes from labels like FUBU and Rocawear which they bought on sale at Macy's. These individuals still listen to the same music and drive the same type of car as their predecessor; it is usually just their choice of attire and use of slang and poor speech skills that differentiate them from the classic guido. Most guidos are distrusting of non-whites despite the fact some of their attire and music can be traced to non-white origins.

PASSTIMES/RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES: Guidos enjoy beating up a non-white or homosexual while assisted by a group of 5-10 guido friends backing them up; engaging in date rape; and displaying their lack of rhythm by dancing poorly in the middle of a club's dance floor while non-guidos look on in disbelief.

If you know a Mike, Joe, Rob or Tony, he's probably a guido.

Guest nondskrpt
Whoa...

The kid on the left went to my school and was a pretty nice kid. Both of these kids died in a car accident in August.

Not to be an asshole or anything, but were they racing their Honda civics or what?

Guest yorick
is this ryan gosling in the middle?

(also no disrespect, ryan is awesome)

Are you blind? It looks nothing like this Ryan Gosling dude.

How do you recognise your friends and family for god's sake.