Nom de Guerre Spring / Summer 08

mellowbonsai

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where to get the raw grey denim in a slim fit?

Online or anywhere in Soho?

call some places in soho (nom de guerre comes to mind)

if you can't find any i'm pretty sure nomad in toronto is stocking still and i can proxy

Damn, just found out the pair of clears I had pre-ordered won't be included in the shops order. They won't know what models they are getting until August 15th. I'd really still prefer the storm model, I think.

Please, if anybody has additional pics of any models, post them up. Also, if anyone knows where I could get a pair of Storm or Clear, let me know.

More pics of these! moremoomreomromeormeomromemoremormeomorrrrre

Damn, just found out the pair of clears I had pre-ordered won't be included in the shops order. They won't know what models they are getting until August 15th. I'd really still prefer the storm model, I think.

Please, if anybody has additional pics of any models, post them up. Also, if anyone knows where I could get a pair of Storm or Clear, let me know.

More pics of these! moremoomreomromeormeomromemoremormeomorrrrre

are these the glasses??

http://oki-ni.com/invt/ndg0060blk

seeex!

yeah, they are sweeeet!!!

Mine just arrived this morning!

Apparantly oki- ni have these on exclusive and there are only 6 pairs worldwide according to the description... :)

like i said... i have to get rid of a pair of those (black matte), i don't think you want to go thru oki-ni if you live in the states/canada lol. $350 shipped. about the same price as oki-ni ... without the hassle