comme des garcons X the north face jackets

genemachine

has anyone seen the NikexCdG line. its in the new POPEYE. the "Athen's 84" hoody is ill. my camera is in europe right now so i cant take pics. but yeah. their gore-tex jackets are money. most of the CdG stuff is a little overboard for me. but they make some nice garments nonetheless.

don't think this is part of their gore-tex line.. but this parka is crazy!

109686663.jpg

Quote:

What does "eYe" mean? Is it in reference to eYe from Boredoms / Vooredoms / Yamatsuka eYe / a ton of awesome songs and remixes, particularly his version of Black Dice's "Endless Happiness?"

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Aug 24, 2005 10:48 AM

I seriously doubt it, but that would be pretty funny.

Somehow I don't think the Boredoms care too much about high-end clothing.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the ones you are referring to are just Junya Watanabe jackets, with no North Face branding. If it's the ones I'm thinking of, they are goretex jackets based on skiwear by Goldwin. They are basiscally Goldwin jackets (Goldwin label on the inside) made with JW fabrics, which are then waterproofed and interlined with goretex. Quite technical, and v expensive. Can get up to around £1000.

• 4 weeks later...

The Burton MarkXIII line has a lot of sweet high end jackets not just the Paul Smith

collab.Trench Jacket,Wooly Jacket,Cocktail Jacket and the Downtown Jacket which

looks like a double breasted W/Fur on the hood and is equipted w/Bluetooth. sorry I

Can't post pics of them and I don't have them in the shop yet

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UNKLE21

can anyone get the plaid eYe x North Face Jacket in an XL? or does anyone know of a place to buy it? also can anyone suggest other jackets similar to this one? any brand, or pattern, but same kind of style.

JEANS...mmm mmm good