i got an email at work telling me to stop surfing the net

homi29

i share my office with 2 other dudes. the guy to my right was a superior but not actually my boss. he was supposed to teach me things but never did so i just fucked around on forums and what not all the time. one day he told me i should knock it off so i angled my monitor in a way that he could no longer see with out it being obvious that he would be checking on me. i'm still here a year and a half later and still interneting just as much.

i work to live not the other way around. i'm not going to figure out more retarded tasks for myself to do to fill the time. as long as i get everything they ask of me complete i don't feel like it should matter what else i do.

Your boss is a pussy, what happened to going to talk to somene if you have a problem with something they are doing, he should at least give you a chance to explain yourself.

Anyway I say if your doing bitchwork anyway get a new job you enjoy and you wouldn't have to entertain yourself on the web all day.

A lott of corporations have firewals filtering or at least logging user data/traffic.

simple, they can se how long you have spent on line at this and that with the click of a button. Id keep my head down. Some places even have you sign a declaration of non work related net use (web & email) will be grounds for dismissal ...

i think i will either quit or get fired soon

things are at a breaking point

and i never quit using da net

my greasy overweight wop middle management wanna-be robert deniro motherfucker of a boss tried to bust my balls over some stupid shit

fuck this