t-shirts over dress shirts ?

ndnyc718

sounds real fucking weird.

like the person is trying too hard.

-k

Yeah a bit ugly. But if you really want to pull it off, I think getting a shirt that looks more like a vest rather than a shirt. So this means a V-cut, a different fabric, no prints or labels, and be real skinny.

Quote:

a tshirt was meant to be an undershirt, back when men dressed properly. do you wear your boxer shorts outside of your jeans too?

there's no excuse. period!

--- Original message by darknworn on Aug 23, 2005 02:32 PM

Have you ever worn shorts over sweatpants?

A couple of nerds did that in PE class.

How did my dictate last night?

where what you want man..

fuck the skeptics.. true style is about individuality, confidence, improvisation, exploration..

i wear shit i know people hate, but fuck that.. no-one got anywhere by being overly self-concious.. woop woop..

last night i was rockin nutthugger stonewashed levis, dark/light blue + maroon[ish - dark bloody red] stripey t shirt, with the jeans jacked up [rolled up] exposing white and orange striped socks [pulled up high] with navy slip on pumps.. got a few looks, but i couldnt give two shits..

today i was rocking a fuscia t-shirt with a sequenned robot on, with light pink cheap beads some girl put on me last night.. yeahh.. again.. a few looks from dickheads.. but i couldnt give a shite! they all look like bells anyway..

if you like it wear it..

if you don wan it dun bunn it [skinnyman]

i hav pretty nice combos .. in most cases you didnt even realize it was a collared shirt underneath the shirt...the coloring was perfect...im pretty skinny too.. neither shirt was too small or too big..just perfect.

i think the worst look ever is not this .. but rather really long shirts that people wear .. u know the ones that are waay oversized for the wearer especially white ones.