state your beer, drinkers

Stone Russian Imperial Stout FTW

Yes seriously. I cellared a bottle from last season, looking forward to drinking it once it gets a little cooler.

trying lots of oktoberfest/pumpkin ales.

had dogfish head punkin this weekend and was mildly dissapointed. Paying 9$ for 4 mediocre pumpkin ales is not worth it when you can get 6 better for the same price or cheaper :-/

arrogant bastard.

Good choice.

And on the getting trashed off one 22 side of things...double arrogant bastard or dogfish 120, anyone?

Fall beers? My favorite of course, Dead Guy.

Stuff ive been enjoying lately? Pilsner Urquell and El Presidente (soooo cheap in south florida). Talking about beer makes me wish i was back in Oregon :(

steamwhistle
good shit.

waterloo dark and waterloo wheat are also amazing.

I lived in Toronto for a few years and have tried these beers, but the only Ontario beer that I desperately crave and wish I had is the King Brewery Pilsener - it seriously puts Pilsner Urquell and Budvar to shame. Perfect for hearty food in the winter too.

It's damn tasty... I don't known why the locals don't drink more of it, especially since it's on tap at places like C'est What.

steamwhistle

yea steamwhistle is good i was drinking alot of that this summer

tastes kinda like farm though ahah, in a good way

good shit.

waterloo dark and waterloo wheat are also amazing.

yea looking to try that keep forgetting though

I lived in Toronto for a few years and have tried these beers, but the only Ontario beer that I desperately crave and wish I had is the King Brewery Pilsener - it seriously puts Pilsner Urquell and Budvar to shame. Perfect for hearty food in the winter too.

It's damn tasty... I don't known why the locals don't drink more of it, especially since it's on tap at places like C'est What.

never heard of it sounds good though

i dont mind steamwhistle, and creemore springs in TO makes good shit

Mill St. does an organic lager and a draught (i think) the organic lager is alright but the draught is unreal

Creemore Springs is not in TO, it's in the town of Creemore, i live about 20 minutes away from the town ahah

although it's owned by molson now it's still kinda cool to buy local