state your beer, drinkers

awesome pickups guys!

shu, i am going to grab a bottle of la roja the next time i get out to the store that i know has it. bitter american is a solid canned offering as well.

aventinus is solid, but i doubt its the best thing you can find in atlanta! I hit up this place http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/19879/?view=beerfly last time i was in the atl

up for another swap soon!

awesome pickups guys!

shu, i am going to grab a bottle of la roja the next time i get out to the store that i know has it. bitter american is a solid canned offering as well.

aventinus is solid, but i doubt its the best thing you can find in atlanta! I hit up this place http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/19879/?view=beerfly last time i was in the atl

up for another swap soon!

I'd be up for another swap too in about a month or so, I should have a lot of good stuff from my road trip to send to somebody. Drank these last night, really enjoying everything I've had from Two Brothers:

dscn2514w.jpg

dscn2522.jpg

I'd be up for another swap too in about a month or so, I should have a lot of good stuff from my road trip to send to somebody. Drank these last night, really enjoying everything I've had from Two Brothers:

dscn2514w.jpg

dscn2522.jpg

Wow man yeah, I just opened this Bitter American and it's much better than I expected. Really looking forward to getting some Narragansett Summer cans after seeing how much people like it on BA.

You guys get Allagash in Cali?

I've been drinking Ithaca Hop Stash for the last few days since it came out. Really chill IPA, was expecting something more like Flower Power but it's a nice change of pace.

just picked up a bottle of Stone Belgo Anise Imperial Russian Stout,

Saison Odonta

and Alpine Duet....

Enjoying the Saison right now. Lovely with a bit of a bite...

I volunteered at the American Craft Beer Fest this past weekend. I wristbanded people after they got their id's checked for like 2 hours then i got to cut the lines and sample a bunch of beers for the final 2 hours of the fest. Met Jason and Todd Alstrom, founders of BeerAdvocate, we enjoyed Surly's Five - a pretty freaking awesome sour that I will definitely not get to try again.

I did not take any pictures but some of the other highlights were Bobcat Cafe from Vermont's Saison, Lawson's Finest Double Sunshipe DIPA and Acer Quercus (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/17980/68900) which is a collab with the Bruery, DFH WWS through a Randall, Cisco Peschisch Woods (awesome peach sour), Duck Rabbit End of Reason (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/9790/66698) Baltic Porter aged with sour cherries, Goose Island BCBVS, Long Trail Triple Bag and a few others

also tried to get the Ithaca Stash IPA but they were out of it by the time i got around to them

Enjoyed this as well: had never seen it in 12 oz format, but my buddy brought over a wachusett mixed 12 which included 3 of these (normally 6$+ a bomber) and we split this

5802094907_b4faac2ee2.jpg

Stylish Pilot: Smutty Robust Porter is definitely one of the best american porters

Thomas: allagash white pitchers is an awesome idea for warm weather! not liking the glasswear though :P