state your beer, drinkers

Harpoon is pretty good, I am from Boston too and I usually get the 100 barrel series or Leviathan series growler fills at the brewery.

Went to my local store to grab a 4pk of GI Bourbon County Stout and they had a bottle of Rare BCBS for 40$, i decided to pass, though I was definitely surprised to see it at a random store in Quincy.

Guest naknakBeast

yeah man the brewery is pretty nice.

went there when i was a peewee in umass boston a couple years back.

where to find rarer(ish) beer in Boston?

been on beerlao and wachsetts for a while now.

weird combo but word.

@Stylish Pilot

Was in Jonesboro last night, stuck to drinking Diamond Bear stuff all night. Tried the Pale Ale, Celebration IPA, Paradise Porter, and Rocktoberfest. My first experience with Arkansas microbrews.. pretty standard but I enjoyed drinking something from my home state :D

Nice! Most Diamond Bear is pretty solid, basic stuff. I was in Toronto all week and really got tired of all the watery, German pilsners and shitty Canadian beer that is up there.

out of IPAs looks like it's a scotch night...

How poignant then that I have been enjoying these tonight:

167825_538895527190_30900996_31435368_3693492_n.jpg

164073_538843631190_30900996_31433670_2587113_n.jpg

Just got them as extras in a trade. Alpine is definitely one of my favorite breweries and I am so sad I can't get it locally. You have every excuse in the world to be a hophead, renski :)

I'd love that. Unfortunately the only epic hoppy beer I can get up here is Pliny and I know it's available down there. I'd be down to trade something or just pay the cost of beer and shipping. Whichever you prefer. Hit me up before your run when Expo comes out!

Had lunch with the owner of Toronado today...

Today i drove from Sonora (California) back to SF.. on the way back i stopped literally in the middle of nowhere about 70 miles east of Modesto to get lunch at a burger stand. There sitting eating was the owner of Toronado, so beyond random.