Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Riff, Did you by the FH wallet on the net? If so where? Im looking for that exact same one. Thanks man.

Hey Mike - got mine from SelfEdge a few years ago. I'm not sure if they have it in the same tan/black trim combo any more,

Hey Mike - got mine from SelfEdge a few years ago. I'm not sure if they have it in the same tan/black trim combo any more,

Yea SE dosnt carry that one. Just the all black or all tan. Cant seem to find the one you have. Thanks for the info Bro. If you ever want to sell it to get something new, Keep me in mind:D

are those 634b the same denim as the sexih01bk?

Yup, they are.

The SEXIH07BK started the overdye craze, more things planned on the way.

^ look for the 634SB to be coming out in late may/early april. I'm sure kiya can and will keep everyone more informed than i could...

Anyone got any comments on the Cordura jackets? Thinking about grabbing one...

Yeah I can give you some feedback... IT IS AWESOME! Rain and Wind really stand no chance against this thing. In fact, last night I had to sleep in a less than desirable place and slept in it to keep me warm. I understand that the rice tag could scare you off but once you try this thing on and get a feel for it, all your concerns will dissipate. :D

I thought the original 634S-B was what started it all...

I didn't mean the SEXIH07BK was the first overdyed IH jean, i just meant that ever since we released it everybody wanted IH jeans to come with a OD option.

Iron Heart 634SR 21/23 oz

EXTRA HEAVY DENIM

5 year anniversary special

birthday JAN 7

closing in on four months (probably three months wear)

finally starting to get broken in. they were more like cardboard than denim when they came out of the package (could stand on their own)

the blue is darker like in the cat picture

4558927965_3bfffb2c9a_b.jpg

4558928419_284c846d95_b.jpg

4559558736_d55ae75c9b_b.jpg

4558928929_203866164a.jpg