Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

They look fine now, however, i'm not too sure how many people would want to wear someone else's jeans without having them touch at least a little water. maybe a soft warm soak?

Pete - I still can't believe I passed...

So I tried on the M - XL and I am usually a L or XL. For this shirt, the M fit spot on. The L was too boxy, and the XL was just silly looking. It is supposed to be the same cut as last years Ombre which I have in an XL??? Anyhow, that pattern, material, and the fact that it is a Work Shirt Style... RAD! If it looks like you would like the shirt, I would call or get into SESF ASAP!

So what's the story on that one (Lando/Peterock). Colorway is great.

I believe it is exclusive to SESF. The colorway/ pattern is incredible! I think the tagged price was $340 or $350 I can't remember because I didn't buy it. The material feels like the same weight as the Heavyweight Flannel (Green, Blue, Red) from a season or two ago. I'm sure Kiya or Peterock can clear up the details as I am still upset about the fact that it just did not fit me properly. I believe Peterock grabbed a L. Hope this helps.

It's actually here at the SENY store as well. I was told by the Triple Works folks that it's actually a cotton shirt (Peruvian) even though the heaviness and hand of the shirt gives it a wool-like texture. It's also really nice that it's got work shirt styling as opposed to other IH shirts which have traditional western details.

I believe it is exclusive to SESF. The colorway/ pattern is incredible! I think the tagged price was $340 or $350 I can't remember because I didn't buy it. The material feels like the same weight as the Heavyweight Flannel (Green, Blue, Red) from a season or two ago. I'm sure Kiya or Peterock can clear up the details as I am still upset about the fact that it just did not fit me properly. I believe Peterock grabbed a L. Hope this helps.

My new 07BK.

Day 1. Ass looks a little weird but it will settle soon...

SEXIH07BKfront.jpg

SEXIH07BKback.jpg

SEXIH07BKside.jpg

Thoughts thus far. For almost 0.5/G of hard earned cash, I was slightly dubious as what to expect from a pair with such a hefty price tag. After receiving them (quick to Canada as always courtesy of Kiya), I realised these are just plain ridiculous. Quality, colour, fit, blah blah blah. Definitely worth it and I can't wait to wear these for a long time. As others have mentioned, I too had pretty huge leg twist but really, who cares, it seems to correct itself after a wear. Anyways I am off to wear my new jeans in the Olympic crazy Whistler village! Bite the bullet and get in before they are all gone...

PS For reference, I am wearing a tagged W33/L35. I am 6'3", 180lbs, 34.5" waist and cuffed 1.5".

Still deciding whether or not to buy a pair of 9301s (Saving up for a motorcycle). But just in case i do, I should size down one correct?

btw, has anyone in the US ordered off Iron Heart's online store before?

ADDIC,

size down 1 with the 9301 for a real slim fit.

it is a really great jean. well sized it is the perfect slim fit.

and yes, take contact with Giles.

he is a helpful dude!

hey guys, read the thread a little bit and did a bit of searching, but had some questions still..

first of all, any word on a restock of the 301s kiya? i'd love a pair in 27 or 28 =[

secondly.. what's the word on the sizing on these? never had a pair of IH before.. i read the people are sizing up from their dior size.. i wear a 27 in dior comfortably. i guess measuring my waist would be more accurate.

thanks!

hey guys, read the thread a little bit and did a bit of searching, but had some questions still..

first of all, any word on a restock of the 301s kiya? i'd love a pair in 27 or 28 =[

secondly.. what's the word on the sizing on these? never had a pair of IH before.. i read the people are sizing up from their dior size.. i wear a 27 in dior comfortably. i guess measuring my waist would be more accurate.

thanks!

We actually do have a pair of 27's in stock at SENY... check your jean measurements against those that are online, and if you'd like to pick up a pair via phone order just give us a call at 212.388.0079. Shipping's free.

what's the word on the sizing on these? never had a pair of IH before..

Owning a pair of 9301 (the same pretty much) I would advise you to measure the waist of your best fitting jeans and subtract 1.5" (the real world stretching of both 9301 & 301s) and that will give you the size you need to buy since these run true to size and they do have a fair bit of stretch to them.

Case in point. I am ~35" waist and I went with a tagged 33 (33.5" actual) and they fit perfectly with stretching which seriously took like 2 days max.

Hope that helps.

I have to show that to my wife. She flipped the fug out last weekend when was wearing my 634s to help my pop change a rear break cylinder in his truck. "Why are you wearing your "good" jeans to work on the truck? You'll get them dirty." I started to explain, but realized it would be a waste of breath :) "You're right dear. What was I thinking?"

My new 07BK.

Day 1. Ass looks a little weird but it will settle soon...

SEXIH07BKfront.jpg

SEXIH07BKback.jpg

SEXIH07BKside.jpg

Thoughts thus far. For almost 0.5/G of hard earned cash, I was slightly dubious as what to expect from a pair with such a hefty price tag. After receiving them (quick to Canada as always courtesy of Kiya), I realised these are just plain ridiculous. Quality, colour, fit, blah blah blah. Definitely worth it and I can't wait to wear these for a long time. As others have mentioned, I too had pretty huge leg twist but really, who cares, it seems to correct itself after a wear. Anyways I am off to wear my new jeans in the Olympic crazy Whistler village! Bite the bullet and get in before they are all gone...

PS For reference, I am wearing a tagged W33/L35. I am 6'3", 180lbs, 34.5" waist and cuffed 1.5".

Im working in whistler right now for the olympics too. I got my 634s at the start of the olympics. Ive been wearing them almost 24 hrs a day, since I live in a building made of 40' containers put together and it gets cold in here. I just hope these keep me warm enough when I go ziplining and bungee jumping in the next few days. Fit pics when i get to upload my pictures.

We actually do have a pair of 27's in stock at SENY... check your jean measurements against those that are online, and if you'd like to pick up a pair via phone order just give us a call at 212.388.0079. Shipping's free.

just copped this pair. i'm between the sizes, so hopefully the 27'll be okay. thanks to whoever helped me!