Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Dchill & Beatle you right guys. I'm half between the M and the L and it sucks so much.

Chest & shoulder are alright. L would be too large. Well, i think i'm gonna send it back to the shop.

anyway, thank you for the support guys

I'll buy it off you but since you smoked in it you have to give me a sweet deal :)

Dchill & Beatle you right guys. I'm half between the M and the L and it sucks so much.

Chest & shoulder are alright. L would be too large. Well, i think i'm gonna send it back to the shop.

anyway, thank you for the support guys

If only this was the SExIH07 overdyed I would offer to trade you:rolleyes: I've got a size 44 and its just a touch too big in the chest for me, but looks like it would fit you better.... alas!

It's going to be heavy weight..

But more importantly, you're going to VLV?!?!

Have you been before? I've seen you posting here before many times but didn't realize you went to VLV..

you'll be there it sounds like? gonna be so damn good. screwed up this year though and though i wouldnt make it until late january and lo and beholdtried to amke reservations and the orleans sold out again in december so i'm at the gold coast... ahwell i dont really plan on sleeping for four or five days anyway...

sorry guys gotta keep it IH.. pics of the overdyes coming tomorrow just lazy tonight

you'll be there it sounds like? gonna be so damn good. screwed up this year though and though i wouldnt make it until late january and lo and beholdtried to amke reservations and the orleans sold out again in december so i'm at the gold coast... ahwell i dont really plan on sleeping for four or five days anyway...

sorry guys gotta keep it IH.. pics of the overdyes coming tomorrow just lazy tonight

Is this your first year going?

I'm definitely going, been going for 12 years now.

I thought GetSmart, Rivet Head, and myself were the only people on Sufu that went to VLV.

I smoke cause i'm worying about the fit lol

Honestly i was just holding for a few second cigarette of buddy of mine who took the picture.

Weird but jacket seems longer this morning. Im turning crazy. Fuck me i can't decide

You could get a IH-9527J (superblack rider jacket with zipper) instead. The arms on this are approximately 0.4in longer for size medium (according to the IH UK site).

I am approximately 5'11' and 155 and have this jacket in size 40 (which I think corresponds to a medium). The sleeves are actually a bit long on me and I need to cuff them so that they end at my wrist.

This morning i was just on the point to email Giles to say i going to return the jacket when i decide to try it a last time. Belive me or not but the size seems a little bit better, due the denim is less rigid than yesterday, especially at shoulder. So maybe it will be alright after a few wear. But how to be sure ?

So i'm still hesitating. That sucks.

Arms extended vs. arms bent?

Not really an apples to apples comparison...

My $0.02

Third and last round with extended arm. Seems to work. Excuse the horible pic but no buddy/gf this time to take the picture. They leave me alone cause they thought i was crazy :eek:.

Anyway that probably wasn"t the fit i expected when i coped the jacket but fuck it, i love it more and more and it's getting better with time and wear. Thanks to all of you guys, hope it will be useful for someone.

D.Chill, good luck with yours, can't wait to see how it fit on you

img2100d.jpg

Giles was super nice and did send me this one for free....he gives them away to his favorite customers....

:eek: :o:D We all know you're gonna use the fnck out of your vest so its all good; really a nice looking addition!