Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Vinneus, it's funny because it was YOUR photo with the large double cuffs that convinced me that i needed a pair of these for myself.

Anyone have any experience/opinions on taking in the legs on the SEXIH07's? I tried on a pair last night and felt they were just a little too baggy for my taste. I love the fit on my 9301s and would love to get a similar fit out of the 07BK's. Is it possible to get a good fit doing this or should I just grab the 301S's?

Anyone have any experience/opinions on taking in the legs on the SEXIH07's? I tried on a pair last night and felt they were just a little too baggy for my taste. I love the fit on my 9301s and would love to get a similar fit out of the 07BK's. Is it possible to get a good fit doing this or should I just grab the 301S's?

If you're looking for a slim fit just get the 301s's. No need to alter or shit up a pair of jeans if you have the option to obtain a fit your interested in by selecting a different pair. I feel you though, need the overdye in your life....

Atari fades!!!!